• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wow we done it.

Can defo see the line in both pics! Congratulations to you!xx

Thanks everyone, took a First response test this morning and it was a :bfn:, guess it was a false positive or a 3rd chemical pregnancy on it way :sad:.

Oh no, sorry to hear that hun xxxxxxx

I'm sorry if it is a BFN x

Isn't a false negative much more common than a false positive though? I think I remember from a previous post that you are not due AF until Wednesday so it could be too early to test.

x

Well i started bleeding heavy through the night with bad cramps, so we went to A&E and found out it was another chemical :sad:. Never mind always another time eh.
We have decided to wait till next year to try now, and take a proper break from all this baby making and just have fun instead.

Oh no I'm sorry to hear that snoop - sending you a really big :hug: x

So sorry Snoop......*huge hugs* But you never know with all that fun you're going to have, and the less stressful you'll be about getting pregnant....the more chance you will. Keep your chin up!

x x x x

Sorry to hear the bad news, hope you enjoy your 'fun' break!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back