I have turned into a SS overnight!! LOL

Constantstar

Reaction score
Since thinking I saw a line on a preg text yest but getting neg on others :mad: Ive resigned myself to the fact that it musta been an evap line. But now my heads going into overdrive and I think everything is a symptom or sign!!:shock:

Ive got:
On and off feeling sick
Sore nipple and boobs.
Stomach cramps which have disappeared
Headaches
Noticed smells a bit more

I know these could all be linked to something else but its driving me crazy!! Everything could be lol
When I was preg las time I had hot flushes and sore boobs. No hot flushes as of yet but that was 1 week past my AF being due!
Due to my last cycle being 45 days when usually Im about 30 Im not sure when Im due! If its on time and on 30 days should be about 30th June other wise I guess anytime after that. So I def could have tested too early but couldnt help it!

My names ConstantStar and Im a symptom Spotter! and a serial HPT tester!! (thank god for EBAY cheapies!!)) :eh:

Last edited:
Hi ConstantStar! My name is Clem and I am a symptom spotter......

Only just at start of 2ww but am already finding symptoms if I look hard enough, lol

Yesterday I burped and it was sort of sicky (I know, clutching at straws)
Some heart burn
White mucus downstairs (sorry tmi)
hot at night (but it is hot!)

I know, not much, but maybe some more next week!

Clem xx

Ohhh can I join in.... just started my 2ww (I think) and so far nothing.... last month I was horribly bloated as soon as I finished ovulating so I am waiting to see if that rears its ugly head again so far nothing.... I peed on THREE opk's yeterday all within the space of an hour so does that qualify me as a serial POAS!!! :)

Yup, you'll have to admit to that too ;-)

I am Jess I to am a hpt addict although dh has banned me from buying anymore I have nothing to wee on :( x x x

LOL, ha ha ha! Poor smess, you will have to wee on some strips of plain paper to wean yourself off.....

Lol that is a v v good idea lol!!!

Just something anything lol!!! I might of
Talked
Him round now though lol!!!! X x x

Last night I was convinced I was pg! My boobs got v sore and I had all kinds of pains in my abdomen which i shouldnt have at this time of the month. I got v excited and drank tons of water.

Unfortunately I then realised I hadnt had a number 2 for a couple of days and was consipated. so disapointed. But still am convicing my self that this is also a symptom :)

Me too!!!! This is all very new to me and now I'm obsessing!!!! I've stupidly taken 2 tests when its far too early. I dreamt this morning just before waking up that I took a test....woke and did a test straight away. I haven't been feeling "myself" for a week now, and the symptoms were there before I even started reading EVERYTHING I could on early Pregnancy symptoms :roll:

Heartburn
tummy pain
back pain
frequent need to wee
sore boobs
sore nipples
feeling sick when I wake up and lasts about an hour
bloated
constipated (clem I'm also convincing myself this is a symptom :roll:)
At first I had alot ofclear discharge and now its creamy

So yes I am also now a SS :wave: and have just bought 10 tests on ebay plus I have 2 superdrug tests in the cupboard :roll: Think I'm going crazy.....will probably start my period early :wall2:

HI Pinkymum, that's an impressive list! Do you have all those? Lots of the BFP people have had the sensitive nipples thing, I never get that, and I am convinced i need it to have real symptoms, I have sore boobs every month before AF so I know i can't really call it a symptom, and I can tell you that tweeking nipples doesnt seem to help with a bfp! lol. But it sounds like your symptoms are really promising, FX for you.

Yeah I still have all those symptoms apart from the sore nipples now. I also get sore BBS before AF but only for about 2-3 days before I'm due. Its a week since I've been having these symptoms and thats never happened but then I've never slept with a guy till two weeks ago. :oooo::roll: Think I'm starting to drive myself a bit mad, I replied to you on the other thread. I know I'm feeling all these symptoms and I would have noticed the stomach pain/cramps, sore boobs and sore back and thought I was getting my period early. But I wouldn't have noticed my CM so much unlessI was looking for it. I saw my GP last week because I thought I might have a UTI because I'm needing to pee all the time, but the urine sample was clear. I think I would just like to know for sure now. Its hard to contemplate that I could get pregnant after only sleeping with a man twice, Iusually have to work hard to get things that I want in life, I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up but its hard. Clem I hope you get your BFP too :)

Pinky

what I have had with both pregnancies (and never only during a period): My breast are normally quite round but as soon as I got pregnant (and the egg was in the whomb anmd stuck to it) my breast changed shape. Not while sitting up but bending over they look more like a pendulum shape (and the nipples were more puffy). I don't know if all have this but I read in a pregnancy book that this is one of the first signs of pregnancy. Not always the veins, because if you are fair skinned and it is warm you can also see the veins really well. As for itchy or sore breasts and or more swollen this kan also be the case close to getting a period, but for me the breast shape change is only a pregnancy thing. Once I stop breastfeeding it goes to back to pre pregnancy. Hope this helps anyone.

Hi all
I have just joined and have been reading your posts. Only just started TTC but I am definitely a SS! Everything could be an indication of pregnancy but then I think it could have other explanations as well - very early days though so FX! So so excited to be TTC
Jodie x

FXed for you Jodied!!!!

I now have thrush ewww! Haven't had it in years!!! Seeing my GP tomorrow so will get something for it then. I want to test RIGHT NOW....no point though.

Pinky x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back