Think its time for me to say hello......

Jbeanie

Reaction score
Evening everyone.

I've been lurking on here for a few months now waiting for the right time to jump in! Hubby and I will have been married 3 years in March 2012, I'm 31 and he's 33. When I got my current bacth of 6 months of pills, we decided that I wouldn't get anymore once the 6 months had finished........ and I'm finally in the last week and a bit of my last packet!

I'm soooooo exciting and also a little scared if that makes sense! I too was one of the many who spent years trying their hardest to prevent getting pregnant, only to realise that when it actually comes down to it, its really really difficult! :wall2:

Anyway, I've rambled on enough for the time being! My last pill will be Tuesday 8th November!! Going out for tea with my best mate that night as a mini wuhoo celebration!

Good luck to everyone currently TTC and I hope you don't mind me jumping in!

Welcome to PF!!!

It's a scary and exciting (& sometimes frustrating) time.

Hope you get your bfp soon!! Xx

Hello and good luck x

Sent from my knackered iPhone

hi welcome to the forum. ul find it really helpful as ttc can be a bit frustrating sometimes espec when it takes a while to conceive.

they make out when ur younger that its so easy to get pregnant but its not always the case. fx you get ur bfp really soon tho hun xxx

Hello and welcome to PF.

Hope ur TTC journey is quick and stress free :)
X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back