Hello :)

HappyAlice

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I joined the forum last month but have been lurking a while :)
I have 2 children aged 4 and 7, and want to try for my 3rd pretty soon, and today me and OH decided we would start trying at christmas! I am so excited and can't wait to join you all! I have made my ticker already and just wanted to say hello :wave:

Roll on xmas!

Does anyone have any advice for the pre-TTC months?

Alice x

Hello HappyAlice,

Nice to meet you. Welcome!

Becs xx

Hi - welcome :wave:
I would recommend getting your folic acid ready and also, what I would have done, had I been more prepared is taken note of my cycle - maybe used OPK's etc so I knew when in my cycle I ovulated, and also made note of what was normal for me around the time AF came so I didn't stressmyself out wondering wther symptoms were AF or pregnancy!!!!

But, as you are trying for your 3rd hopefully your body will know what it is doing so you shouldn't need all my ramblings!!

Thanks for the advice :)
I will start researching into taking folic acid as some point.
Regarding my cycles, I have an IUD at the moment and don't have a cycle so will have to find out when the best time is to take that out :think:
I'm so excited I keep looking at maternity jeans on Ebay :D

hey hunny!! :wave: welcome :wave:

good luck when you begin TTC - the lasses here are such a great bunch!! :D

:) Thanks for the welcome, I have been lurking for a while and can't wait to join in with you all :)

Hiya - in regards to your IUD I would recommend getting it taken out sooner rather than later and usingcondoms until you start TTC as they can have an effect (I have never had one myself - just going off other people's experiences though).
Definitely worth having a conversation with your doctor about it though hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back