Think I'm out :(

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hiya
Well AF is due on Monday..ovulation was on or around 21st dec and so far the only symptom I have is tiredness but I have been doing loads of DIY recently so it could be that causing the tiredness. I did a Morrisons pregnancy test this morning and it was a BFN not even a faint line! I had a MC at the beginning of the month..I only knew for 3 days and then the bleeding started so I don't really know if my cycle has been effected much so I am just going on as normal but I don't think January will be our month 😢

Hiya. So sorry about your mc. I have experienced it too and it sends you crazy.
First Response are the most sensitive tests I know of and picked mine up 7 days before period due.
You can be more fertile after a mc, I heard, but I certainly wasn't! Try to relax. Your body and mind need to heal after this awful experience.
Let us know how it goes. Xxxxx

Hi
Thanks for your reply. I have just done another internet cheapie and im not sure if there is a faint line there..I think my brain is making me see what I want to see! I'm not sure if AF is due on Monday or not because of the MC will just have to wait and see I suppose xx

Can you post the pic? Fx it's your bfp! Xxx

Hi
I have just looked at the test again and now I can't see anything...I don't think there was a line there to start with! This is driving me insane! Lol! At the beginning of December when I got a BFP my boobs were killing me every morning a few days before AF was due so new I was pregnant this time round I have nothing just a headache and tiredness!
Not sure if anyone can answer this but when I had a MC in December it was 3 days after AF was due so I wasn't pregnant for very long but will this effect my cycle much?? Not had a period since this is my first cycle and even when I miscarried I only bled for a day?? Thanks xx

When I've had chemicals it didn't affect my cycle much but everyone is different - my miscarriage was towards the end of my first trimester so my cycle was messed up pretty bad from that one but the earlier losses didn't have much effect - just made me a day or two later sometimes xx

I'd get another test for tomorrow - maybe the line faded? Xxx

Hi
Just done another test with fmu and it's still BFN! This morning I woke with another headache and the start of a cold as my throat is sore! For the past 3-4 days I have woke with awful lower backache?? According to my period tracker app AF is due tomorrow but with the MC in December I am not sure if I ovulated when I think I should have! All very confusing! ��

My cycle was all over the place after my mc. My body didn't know what to do with itself and was bleeding on and off for another month afterwards. It sounds like he mc was really recent, so your body may be still recovering and getting things back to normal.
My advice would be to go to your doctor and explain what's happened. Ask for blood test, maybe and see what they say. It's so hard, I know, when this has happened, but maybe try not to test at home again for a while, relax and see what happens. Whatever happens, you will be ok and if this isn't the one, then I am sure that it will happen for you again in the future. Xxx

Hiya. Yes the miscarriage was on 7th December but I only bled for a day and had nothing since so I took this as cd1..If that is right and today is cd29?? I couldn't sleep last night as backache was so bad and I never have backache this bad when AF is due?!?! I will wait a few more days and see if AF arrives and if not I will make an appointment to see the Doctor xx

Also got period type pains today so I think AF is on the way :( xx

Well AF still hasn't arrived...today is cd32 . I did a first response test yesterday which was a BFN! Will try again in a few days if AF still hasn't shown up. It's my 30th birthday on Friday so I am hoping I have an answer by then! Xx

Last edited:
Hopefully it will be a nice birthday present bfp! Xxx

Update....
The bloody witch got me! After waiting 2 days which has felt like a lifetime she finally showed up! This is my first period since early miscarriage on 7th Dec so at least I know what is happening and I can get back on track with my cycles! Full of a cold at the minute but I have decided once I am feeling better to get back doing my exercise routine and get back to loosing weight and eating heather foods which will hopefully increase my chances!
Good luck everyone xx

Sorry the witch came - best of luck with your next cycle xx

Sorry to here the witch arrived. She got me yesterday too!
So, are we getting out BFPs end January ? Xxxxx

Hello, I went through a m/c at the end of November I to only new for a few days. M/c are heartbreaking. But I heard you can be more fertile after a m/c it broke mine and my partners heart. Don't give up hope. :) <3 you may still get your BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back