Old thread!!!!!! Ignore it please! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did at the start lovely its very normal even tho it makes you worry xxx

Thanks louise! I guess I am hyper sensitive to everything cos of mc! I just hope cb digi comes up positive tomorrow!

I had massive pains when I fell with Jude Mrs Mc, it doesnt necessarily mean anything bad, but I understand that you must be really scared. I cant wait til the morning what time you getting up? ha ha ha xxx

I am up and I did the cb digi and it said............................PREGNANT 1-2 weeks! Does that mean I can believe it now? That I am pregnant again! Durely if docs test at 10 miu was neg a week ago and cd digi which I believe is 50 miu is positive it can't be from old pregnancy?! I am actually pregnant again!!!?!! I don't know if I will ever believe it! I make myself 3 weeks today which means indicator spot on! But really have no idea ha ha! Omg any hoo sent the pic to wilma again so should be up as soon as she can!

oh wow congrats MrsMc I really hope sticky bean fo you xxx

:yay: congratulation. Sending u lots of sticky dust :dust: xxx

Woohoo I am so happy but will be glad when I first get past 5 weeks and the when I get to 12 weeks

Karen how do u overcome the fear its all going to go same way as last time?

Congratulations - no doubt now :) Fingers crossed it all goes well and you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

oh god thats just brilliant I nearly cried!!! Thats such good news. Right, I had a mc and have had Jude since and it was a case of taking things a day at a time, the fear eases especially past 12 weeks and sometimes there is no fear at all just excitment. Just try to enjoy now YOU ARE PREGNANT HURRAH xxxx

wooohooo class glad u got ur bfp on ur cb digi :D xxx change ut ticker now :D xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back