Plug/show - TMI

Angela123

Reaction score
Hi

Last night when I wiped I saw a streak of blood. Im not too sure if this was my show or plug as I had just had a bowel movement and not sure where it came from.

Sorry - TMI

hi hun..read my thread Plug...you will know...believe me :hug:
If its just blood..maybe you should ring Midwife...just to be sure? :hug:

Yeah I did just read your thread, and now I feel like I right dick.

I guess as I am 39 weeks and 5 days I just want this little baby out!!

Don't be daft, i honestly thought every time i wiped i was having a show, it wasn't until i saw the monster today that i realised! :rotfl:
Seriously though, if you're 39 weeks its prob your cervix getting ready and little bleeds as you dilate...definitely a good sign!!! :cheer: I wasn't sure how many weeks you were, would be different if u were like..27 weeks :hug:

You see Anna... I said post the pic... then we'd all know what we were looking for :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You're lucky, Anna!! Mine came out over 12 hours whilst having painful contractions..having blood and snot coming out your fange isn't the nicest feeling in the world lol.

bit more today too - Llys i'm going to text u the photo, its on my phone.... mwhahaaaaaaaa :twisted: :rotfl:

poppy160 said:
having blood and snot coming out your fange isn't the nicest feeling in the world lol.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back