Things may be starting to happen!

jellybean

Reaction score
Well I really dont come on here as much i would like to and that mainly being due to lack of time, but I have found the times i do to be so helpful! I spent the whole day yesterday feeling completely drained of energy and just didnt feel 100%. Yesterday afternoon around 4pm i started getting cramp tummy almost like period pains so i thought that this may be it, they lasted for a few hours but didnt progress but also didnt go, just kind of stayed like a dull ache. I have been getting an increase in watery stretchy discharge since and i am awake now with this dull crampy feeling again and now my discharge seems to be ever so slightly stained! Thing is that i have been waiting for the same symptoms that i had with my first as i had an extremely fast labour with virtually no build up- I had a clear show thoughtout the day, waters broke at 7.30pm with no twinges whatso ever, we went to the birthing centre to be checked out and when we walked in i started getting period pains and backache and when the examined me i was 9cm dilated, i had my little boy 20mins later!! So i must admit that i have been kind of paranoid that things would be the same, but already they are not, but I think this may be the start-any opinions would be gratefully received!

:yay: sounds like it could be the start. A nice slow build up is always a good thing, but really frustrating! Although Id love to get to 9cm without realising it! :lol:

Let us know how things progress for you, I hope you got some more sleep last night.

Good luck, it sounds as if things are starting for you - I hope its a bit more steady this time around for you :hug:

Good luck! Fingers crossed this coul be the start of things for you :D xx

Hope it is the start of something! Good luck and all the best! :)

could be the start jellybean - maybe the dog being closer to you was a sign!

Ooh good luck with it all, hopefully you will have enough time to get yourself ready... on the positive, wow if you got that dialated again!
x

no news...this may be the labour watch that got away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back