Think things may be starting to happen now!!!

I really hope you dont have to wait too much longer :( (I say that as im sitting looking at my 10day old Baby! :shock: ) I dread to think how I'd be feeling if I'd gone overdue too. I keep checking in to see how you're going :D Lots more of my spare labour vibes for you +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DaisyRose said:
Hiya Everyone,

Well I went in last night (called and they said I should be checked out because of the constant tightenings). Spent some time on the monitor and they said babe was fine, that I was having irregular contractions and I could either stay in or come home until things progressed so I chose to come home and get some sleep.

Did manage to get some sleep!!! I had a really bad leg cramp too overnight so now I am hobbling around the house tidying up!!!! I'm still getting contractions and tummy is very tight so I'm hoping it won't be too long now!!!!

There was a lady delivering on the labour ward who was making the most awful noise which was quite unnerving but apparently she had a baby boy whilst I was there!!!! OMG, I am really scared now!!!

Wow! We were both in last night for the same reason lol!! How odd!

AND I had a screaming lady too!

Difference is, your contractions sound like they'll progress into labour, so really good luck and I hope things get moving for you soon! :pray: :cheer: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back