Think things may be starting to happen now!!!

DaisyRose

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, am starting to have severe tightening of the tummy now, am very tender and very very uncomfortable. I could be wrong but I think this may be the start.......

I'll try to keep you updated! Knowing my luck I'll be like this for a week!!!

All the best to everyone,

sorry i always like a sneeky peek in 3rd!

Hope this is it for you!

Good luck and cant wait for pics

ohh i really hope this is it for you hun. Keep us informed :D

i am going to jinx you and say good luck. That always seems to stop contractions!

Sandi

Wahey!! :cheer: Your beautiful green suprise will be here before you know it! :cheer:

(It's gone baby crazy around here lately!) xx

Awww maybe by now you're going full throttle best of luck!!!

x

Oooo Fabby! :D
Hope this is it for you! Sending you all my spare Labour Vibes ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thinking of you, Good Luck! :dance:

All the best of luck, hope this is it and green bean is making an exit xxx

Hiya Everyone,

Well I went in last night (called and they said I should be checked out because of the constant tightenings). Spent some time on the monitor and they said babe was fine, that I was having irregular contractions and I could either stay in or come home until things progressed so I chose to come home and get some sleep.

Did manage to get some sleep!!! I had a really bad leg cramp too overnight so now I am hobbling around the house tidying up!!!! I'm still getting contractions and tummy is very tight so I'm hoping it won't be too long now!!!!

There was a lady delivering on the labour ward who was making the most awful noise which was quite unnerving but apparently she had a baby boy whilst I was there!!!! OMG, I am really scared now!!!

:cheer: Hopefully you will be meeting your LO pretty soon.
Them labour wards are scary places, i hated hearing the other woman screaming, it kinda makes it all real.

All the best of luck hun and i hope you arn't kept waiting to long :hug: :hug:

Ohhhh, how exciting I hope this is it for you :dance:

Alex xxx

Any news on progress today?! Hope all is good :hug:

Hiya,

I'm still here - pretty much the same really (very tight tender tummy and occasional contractions that aren't really doing much). I'm not sure how I am going to sleep tonight, it is so uncomfortable and when baby moves it really hurts now!!! Have been spending a lot of time on my feet cleaning but that hasn't worked!!

I really hope things start happening soon!!! Will keep you posted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back