The worst 24 hours and still waiting for phone call!

Ashley89

Reaction score
Yesterday morning I woke up with a bleed and at 12 weeks pregnant and have had no show before I was scared so oh came home from work and we went straight down to a&e we wasn't waiting long for doctor who seemed to not believe me but decided to do a urine sample and then she got concerned as there was a postive pregnancy test blood in my urine and protein aswell did feel like giving her a round of applause as I'm well aware that I'm pregnant and the reason I'm here is cuz I'm bleeding!
After eventually seeing a gynaecologist at 3pm he done an internal and bloods and said ure definently bleeding but can't see from where so he can't rule out a miscarriage so need a scan only to be sent away and told that I will have to go home and wait for a phone call.
Still waiting so decided it was time to ring the hospital and find out what is going on I'm told by the ward that they are waiting on ultrasound and then told by ultrasound that they haven't had my referral so yet again I'm left waiting to find out what the hell is going on and still bleeding with no appointment is stressing me out I don't think I will have any hair left they make me wait much longer! So this has been officially the worst 24 hours and still the wait is not over! X

hun phone your GP and get them to ring and push it through ive heard they can do that for people

ahhh chick hope everything ok
if it makes u feel at all better someone i know went thru almost the same thing...she was taken in ambulance as had severe bleeding though and after the worst few days of her life bubs was fine all tucked up nicely!
she had a bi-something uterus or something?
fx for you xxx

My gp surgery closes half day otherwise would have rang them, fed up of waiting just need to know either way! X

Awwww hun, fingers crossed for you. Hope you get the call soon, make sure you get to talk to someone (Maybe your GP) about how you have been treated. Clearly all this stress can't be doing you any good xx

I would turn up at the local EPU to be honest, they would have to see you if bleeding in early preg even if they say best to have referal. There are other reasons that you could bleed , and still babby could be fine hun , hang in there XX

My mam decided enough was enough and rang them demanding to know what was going on and have just had phone call for scan at 4 oclock! So glad have time and bit of luck all Is ok! X

Wish you the best of luck and so glad you have a time now. Keep us updated but remember like the girls mentioned, bleeds don't always mean something bad xx

I'm so sorry to hear that hun that's terrible, and to be just left like that must be so frustrating!

I really hope u get that call soon and sincerely hope that everything turns out ok.

If its any consolation, my SIL had severe bleeding at around 12-13 weeks, she was convinced she'd lost it, and she was made to wait for 2 days for a scan. Everything turned out fine and she now has a healthy baby boy.

I'll keep my FX for u xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Glad u finally got a scan hun, really hope the everything is ok :hugs: will be waiting to hear. Thinking of you x x

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, good luck at the scan.x

I bled really heavy with huge clots on my daughter and had to spend 3 weeks in bed rest, they didn't scan me till bleeding stopped!

She is 18 now :)

Hope all is well xxx

Last edited:
just seen this and glad she had a scan quicker, hope shes ok x

Hope all is well hun xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads