The worst 24 hours and still waiting for phone call!

I really hope everything is ok!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Really hope all is ok x
Thought about you last night and at work today, hoped we would have seen you back on
Hope all is well x

Sorry to keep u all waiting was kept in but thankfully baby is doing just fine,
It was a burst blood vessel from my placenta as placenta is low but hopefully it will move by 20 week scan but if I have to have c section small price to pay for safe arrival of little one, thank you all for your comments! X

awww so glad you and baby are well x

Glad all is ok. As u said, c section is a small price to pay for a healthy bambino x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thank you all for all ur messages been told to rest so will make sure I have plenty now,
Yes jayjay c section small price to pay. Coming round to the idea now but still quietly hoping placenta will move up :) X

Ashley even if it hadn't ,pved by 20 weeks they'll rescan at 34 weeks to check.

No need to worry as plenty of time for it to move xx

C section is just a tiny price to pay for a healthy babes. Also, if your placenta is still low at 20 weeks they will rescan at 34weeks and decide then :) x

Last edited:
Oh thank you, the consultant told me 20 weeks good to know I have that little longer for placenta to move But me and oh talked this evening and although I would love a natural birth I would love a healthy baby better so we have said what's to be is to be! Thank you all so much so nice to have somewhere to go for reassurance! X

oh brilliant news - so pleased all was well in there

I had a small placental abbruption at 9 weeks with my second pregnancy and bleeding all stopped and all good at the scan in the end. Just worth mentioning, my body built up antibodies then - something to do with the bleed, and OH's and my blood being different, that baby was fine , but next baby had them when born, until about 6 weeks, and so did last baby after that, and I still have them, (mine are Anti E) and got more with each subsquent pregnancy, worth asking the midwife about, they would find them in your routene blood tests later in pregnancy if you do. Don't cause too much bother, but my babies all had antibody related jaundice at birth needing some light treatment while in hosp. Don't worry about this, just wanted to tell you as you had had a placenta type bleed.

Last edited:
So glad to hear all is well, must be a huge relief for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back