The 'we arent trying' 2ww.....

Im a hopeless optimist sorry im saying bfp lol x

Ok, Its nothing, its all in your mind, you're being a drama queen, its just a heavy cold.

Does that help?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

yep....lol...thanks :D

i have gone from thinking 'oh god i hope we didnt catch that egg...to...oh my god i hope we did!'

us women are so fickle....ha ha ha....

so what if i need my wedding dress made HUGE....lol......xx

If you do get a BFP you'll be like "oops, look what we went and did by accident, silly us!" :lol:

Who cares about the dress, you already have the man, you'll have his baby, you just need the ring hunny. :lol::lol::lol:

my dress is amazing though and i really want OH to see me in it.....it'll be reet...ha ha xx

LOL there is no pleasing some people. LOL

i know...ha ha...im sure they will somehow manage to get me in it, if indeed i am up t'duff :) which i hope i am xx

I'm also sure if you are they will be able to do something. They've probably had to change dresses for the same reason many times.

I also hope you are. I think I could actually be just as excited as you :blush:

he he...thanks :)

i would just have to try not to overeat and keep with the exrecise and then i wouldnt pile on any more than necessary............it does have an inner corest but this just goes oevr boobs....so might be okay :)

i am also excited as it would be due on my birthday and i would have conceived on my mums birthday .....lol.....now i know when i was conceived!!!! ha ha ha......

xx

Your opk looks like mine when I had got my BFP and was peeing on opks out of interest and to use them up!
ooh and I had the cold just before - do you remember? Looking good!!! xx

i think my eyes are starting to play tricks on me now........starting to imagine faint lines on hpts..lol

xx

ooooh did you test again???????????????????????????? xxxx

of course i did....ha ha.....but i really do think i am willing lines and making them up.its still too early, didnt even get a sniff of a line till 11dpo last time....so will leave it til tomorrow night now..xx

have a really sore throat...feel like pants!!

but i have managed to get a ticket for take that on sunday......yipppeeeeee... :)

give me something to look forward too if its bfn and if it is bfn, i will have lager!!! every cloud and all that xx

This sounds really good SG! FX for you :D xx

Samsgirl, i replied to u on my 'baby stuff' thread....sooooooooooooo exciting!!!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back