Are we still in with a chance?

skairdykat

Reaction score
We BD'd CD8-13,
I got OV pains on CD13 but also faint ones on CD11
OV calculator's say I should have OV'd yesterday (CD15) going off having a 28 day cycle.
My cycles can be between 26-29 days.
We didn't BD CD14 or CD15 so now I'm thinking we have missed the boat :wall:
We did try to BD but didn't manage iykwim :oops: (oh couldn't finish due to taking Nytol tabs and having a beer last night :roll: )
Just hoping the clomid has made me OV early and I'm in for a 26day cycle :pray:
OH didn't know I was due to OV as he used to say he doesn't like being told when to BD :roll:
But now he's saying why didn't I tell him?!?! Doh!!!
Going to use OPK's next month and make sure he bloody knows next time :lol:

ATM just feel like I've wasted the clomid for this month.
Do you guys think we're still in with a chance?

You could still be fine, sperm can easily survive for a couple of days. Hope they hang in there for you. :hug:

Lucy

Tortally in with a chance! I've seen ff charts where they bd 4 days before ov and got a bfp!
:hug:

I would also say that you have a chance, Good Luck hope you catch the egg :pray: :hug:

Thanks ladies.

Well I'm on CD17 now I think so have definately OV'd by now usually. We haven't BD'd for the last 3 nights but TBH I'm sick of worrying about it. If it's happened then great but if not, well we've waited for 18mths now I'm sure another month won't do no harm.

We're currently doing some work on the house so if I'm honest I think that's why it's not happened for a few nights - we're to knackered lol.

Got to get my 21 day progesterone test next Wednesday so hopefully the Clomid will have boosted it a bit.

absolutly in with a chance hun try not to worry, remember those spermies can live up to 5 days especially if you have had a lot of CM :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back