the walking dead

Ooh will mention to hubby thx

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

I am loving the new series - it just gets better and better :)

I am a massive TWD fan, loving the new Season so far!!

Here is another The Walking Dead fan!

The broadcasting of the new season starts on October 12th.

Can't wait!

Oh no this show has to much violence, I never eat and watch it at the same time lol.

I love the show. BUT if they know noise attracts Walkers why do they always insist on making so much noise!? :wall2:

OMG..what an episode last week!! Complete shockers in their. Cant wait for Negan to make an appearance x

How am I just discovering all these TWD fans?? We love it! The first episode back after the break was unreal. I can't believe they took out the whole family! I'm so scared who's going to die now they've agreed to take on Negan!! xx

I do love this show, it can be a bit graphic, but the acting is amazing and Rick is a legend (and hot) :p

I loved this show so much, but now, when I'm pregnant it seems to be a little too bloody to me. I know is funny, but it's like with your favourite food. You get pregnant and suddenly - you don't like it anymore ;) I have no idea how it works. I've never been scared of zombies and now... well, I'm just disgusted.

Oh I loooooove this show! Been watching it since it first came on. :) I can't wait till it comes back on again. :)

I want to watch tonight but I don't as I don't want to know ! Ek wish the uk could show the same time as the US lol I'm avoiding anything that may spoil it for me today ! ,x

I want to watch tonight but I don't as I don't want to know ! Ek wish the uk could show the same time as the US lol I'm avoiding anything that may spoil it for me today ! ,x

oh i cant wait for tonights but ive read spoilers!!!

Oh no ! On purpose on by accident?
Other programmes I always used to watch and look for spoilers but for TWD I don't want to lol

on purpose i just had to know who got killed! haha im terrible with surprises !

I read the spoilers to. I just couldn't wait. It was on Fox last night at 2:30am but I only found out today, was gutted. Never mind. Popcorn and drink tonight xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back