the walking dead

Haven't seen this week's yet.

Don't blame any of the ladies with the negan attraction. There's just something about jeffery Dean Morgan! Gotta love that smile!

Haha defoo. I'm guessing he will be killed off eventually. Will be gutted lol xx

apparently they capture him and keep him alive, hes alive through the comics for ages

Haha, true that girl is really annoying... But about the last episode... Did you like it?

i am undecided about the last episode didnt feel like it was a season finale but i enjoyed it

I haven't finished S7 yet but I'm almost up to date on the comic books which (I believe) go beyond S7 atm. Absolutely love the portrayal of Negan - only know the actor from Supernatural but he's so much better at being bad. Doesn't hurt he's pretty hot too ;)

We love this too :D
We got the first 2 seasons and watched a complete marathon not too long ago, think we watched 2 or 3 every evening after baby had gone to bed

Was any one else heartbroken that Sheeba died on Monday? Proper gutted me the king could of saved her if he wasn't been to sorry for himself xx

Was any one else heartbroken that Sheeba died on Monday? Proper gutted me the king could of saved her if he wasn't been to sorry for himself xx

I was totally gutted! I felt so cheated where she was concerned! She could of got out of that! Shes a something pound tiger fighting off mouldy chemical people! Urgh.. It was so robotic and quick. When she first appeared on the screen i was so mesmerized and thought her character would go really far! She would save our characters, build relationships, and we would fall in love with her. I dont read the comics but knew she died at some point, i didnt realise it was this close on and felt her death was rushed an not thought through at all!

Another brilliant character brought in and took straight back out again :wall2:
Urgh!
So disappointed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back