the walking dead

i cant wait to get home and get it on and catch up, fire blanket and sweets to get me through it! sounds like an emotional one haha

I've seen brief clips and it looks horrific. Spoke to people in America and they have said to be Warned xx

I saw it!! Oh my goodness be very WARNED!!! :shock::shock::shock::cry::cry: I won't spoil it for you but be warned! I had to look away and hit the mute button on some parts. :shock:

LOL!!:lol: Hahaha! Yup, hearing it was just as bad as seeing it in some parts. :)

Last edited:
I was not emotionally ready for that episode lol. Oh my god. I'm in bits.... (No pun intended). The table scene was the breaking point for me :cry:

I didn't think it would be Daryl but at the time wasn't too sure! Glenn was starting to get on my nerves anyway!

Yeah, she's got annoying too! I'd have swapped Abraham for Maggie! I liked him :-(

id swap them too anyday!!

i thought he was a good strong character! she really has no point now glens dead, yes shes pregnant but i wouldnt be surprised if she loses it cos she aint looking too hot!

its all her fault they died anyway silly cow lol

oh what a first episode!!! cant wait for next week x

Yup me too! :)

i thought he was a good strong character! she really has no point now glens dead, yes shes pregnant but i wouldnt be surprised if she loses it cos she aint looking too hot!

Can you remind me of what Maggie had to do with them being there? :)

i think they were going to try and get her help with the baby as she was in pain. im sure they had a doctor in the other group they found and they were trying to get her there i believe x

oh what a first episode!!! cant wait for next week x

Yup me too! :)

Can you remind me of what Maggie had to do with them being there? :)

They were taking her to Hilltop to get medical treatment for her pregnancy. We've spent to entire summer watching it and I only finished season 6 last week so it's fresh in my mind!

She also was the one to suggest to Rick about going to negan and killing them in there sleep to help hilltop people etc.

Can't wait for next week. Hope the series continues to be amazing and doesn't go down hill now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back