saw

greendayrock

Reaction score
saw 5 is out on 24th october cant wait anyone else like these films???

Yay. I have to go and see that.
Took me ages to work up the courage to watch Saw 4 because in pregnancy i found it really hard to watch any horror/thriller type films :? not sure why i am a complete horror film fan.

Any ideas on how they are gonna do this one

charlie84 said:
Took me ages to work up the courage to watch Saw 4 because in pregnancy i found it really hard to watch any horror/thriller type films :? not sure why i am a complete horror film fan.

i love the Saw films :D (although i did think the 2nd one was a bit of a let down, but i like the rest a lot, thought the last one was really good)
I know what you mean about horror films when your preggers. Im a horror nut, but i didnt like anything gory or viloent when i was pregnant. It either made me sad or made me sick , lmao.

i love these films, how on earth are they manageing a 5th one? isnt that kinda dragging it out esp after the last one, which was by far my fav

ohh didnt know saw5 was out so soon, i LOVE 1-4 but feel a little sick admitting it, lol.

I've seen all previous the ones but I'm always petrified to be on my own for about 2 weeks after watching them :oops:

sazzylou said:
charlie84 said:

i love the Saw films :D (although i did think the 2nd one was a bit of a let down, but i like the rest a lot, thought the last one was really good)
I know what you mean about horror films when your preggers. Im a horror nut, but i didnt like anything gory or viloent when i was pregnant. It either made me sad or made me sick , lmao.

Yeah it was so bad for me that i didnt eat my bag of sweeties i took in with me, cus it made me feel so sick :puke:

I am a little better now watching horrors after having LO. Still cringe a bit more than i used to.

I havent watched no3 but read the plot coz i thought i wudnt get number 4, lol as if it even needs a story. I hated the end of 4 tho, why cudnt the black cop just wait, he even got shot! Stupid man.

If u like saw u shud watch Pathology, its so freaky and with the pregnancy it made me feel a bit sick!

Me, Me, Me!!! :cheer:

I LOVE those films!!!! :cheer:

it's a bugger it comes out the day after im due though :roll: :lol:

I normallyu love saw stuff etc and can handle scary stuff but since being preggo I just cant take it...

I hope that goes after i have baby...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back