the walking dead

Well I watched it last night - oh my god, it didn't disappoint!!! I spent the whole episode going 'oh my god.....' 'oh no......' lol.

Sky+d it cnt wait to watch it tomoro!!

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

Last nights episode was the best i have seen this season . Was very sad thou x

Omgggg I'm watching it now omg

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

:shock: oh noooo I nearly cried!

I won't spoil it for those who haven't watched it yet but holy zombies it's good

It defo was a good episode! Can't believe it happened though!! Don't wana spoil it but OMG!

Jus watched it :'( xx

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

I was going to watch this weeks tonight buuuuut its new BBT & red dwarf tonight so it naught have to wait till tomorrow now lol

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

OH MY FUCKING GOD!! How dare it end like that!!!!!!

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

What do we think has happened to carol and who was that who rang the phone in the prison x

I hope carol is dead!!!! As if you want her trekking about with you in an apocalypse!! She is bloody crap so is andrea! She shot darly dumb bitch!!

Supposedly she is dead as Daryl laid.a.desert orchid on a grave remember that was the flower he gave her for Sophia!

As for the phone.....hmmmm no idea!

I don't think she is dead as u never seen her get killed did u .

I don't like Andrea either . I deffo think her and the governor are going to get together xxx

Well she flirts with them all doesn't she old Andrea!!!! She was flirting with merl BOKE

I think the other rubbish lady will reappear tbh

I watched this Fridays early again!!!!!!!!!

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

I watched this Fridays early again!!!!!!!!!

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

I was thinking of borrowing it from America and watching it early lol . I read a few spoilers online so got an idea of what happens anyway x

Dooooooo iiiiiitttttttttttttttt :)

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh I can't wait till February to find out what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

It comes back on my due date lol! Wonder if I'll have had my baby by then or not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back