An American Horror Story!!

Doodles

Reaction score
Anybody else seen this? OMG I was hooked! Now seen the whole of season 1, bit disapointed in how it's going with season 2 but season 1 was amazing! Anyone else seen it? x

Yes!! We downloaded the whole series in one go. It totally ruled! x

Hey were watching it at the moment....thought this was the first series that's on at the mo?

Have u watched it online from the US? I'm confused lol x

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

Hiya, yes it's the 1st series but we downloaded from online ;) x

Ah phew! Thought I'd missed something :) thanks x

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

I think it made by the guy who makes nip/nuck. I loved that!! I was totally hooked!

Ooh yes, we downloaded the whole 1st series and watched them back to back over the new year - I am totally hooked! We can't find any of the 2nd series to download yet and I can't wait to see them!!

I have seen the staring episodes of this show online on otavo.tv and I can say that this is a nice show.

I seen it on sky anytime, was too scared to download.

Is it scary? X

Ooh yes, we downloaded the whole 1st series and watched them back to back over the new year - I am totally hooked! We can't find any of the 2nd series to download yet and I can't wait to see them!!

Where do you download it from hun? Wanna keep an eye out for series two :) x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

Where do you download it from hun? Wanna keep an eye out for series two :) x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

Hiya, my OH downloaded it from 'The Pirate Bay' - definately worth a watch, it's fab :)

What's it all about!???

Apologies for any typos!

What's it all about!???

Apologies for any typos!

The first series is FAB!! Its about a family that move into a haunted house looking for a new beginning, but it all goes wrong! Sounds cheesey when you put it like that, but it isnt....definately leaves you wanting more each week! Would definatly recommend :) x

i was flicking thro the tv guide on sky months ago and saw it (it was the first ep) and said to dh shall we give it a whirl and if its crap we'll put it off....ended up putting it on series link to record every week...we were hooked!

glad to hear a second series is coming whoop whoop xx

I have seen only one episode of this show at my friend's house on Otavo.tv/and I can't say anything about the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back