The two week wait

Glittergirl, I think cramps are a good sign.
Everything crossed for you.

I think despite my best intentions I will have caved and tested by 10 dpo.
Oh well.

Whatever passes the time Kumber! Looking forward to daily updates. :)

Has anyone had any symptoms before implantation? I can barely move for nausea and dizziness. Feel so rotten.

Sounds more like a bug hun, you wouldn't get any symptoms before implantation

Thats what I thought too. Feel a bit better now still really dizzy though. Trying to hard not to symptom spot. :lol: failing.

Yep sounds like a bug, poor you, hope you feel better soon xxx

I'm 3DPO and very crampy, not sure why! Have become very spotty too, damn hormones!! xx

Hello ladies! Hope you don't mind me intruding?

Fingers crossed for all of you!!

I'm currently 9 DPO, due to test a week today!

I'm not sure if I'm imagining it but so far I've had the following symptoms;

- headaches daily
- tiredness
- lots of lower ab cramping
- a fair bit of cm
- occasional lower back ache

This is our first month TTC baby number 3!

Xx

Morning get Pringles! Lovely to have you here, those symptoms sound really positive!

I took a test yesterday at 3dpo and nothing, obviously :lol: clearly a poas addict!!

Morning ladies,

Only 4DPO today but have had constant niggling cramps right hand side of pelvis since O, driving me mad.. too early to be any significant so don't know what causing that. Boobs have also been tender on and off since O which is totally new for me, I rarely get sore boobs and if I do it's usually only just before AF.. thinking its maybe just the progesterone affecting me more than usual as I'm taking B-vits & vitamin-C supplement this cycle, I don't know! xx

Kumber :lol: I'm trying so so desperately not to poas until at LEAST Wednesday but I feel myself reaching for the tests everytime I'm in a store (which in my job is at least 4 stores a day). Gonna cave I can feel it! :lol:

Haha kumber :lol: that's funny! I'm 7dpo but refusing to test (so I tell myself but it's killing me not to poas:wall2:)

My boobs have been achy, I couldn't sleep last night they throbbed every time I moved. I was really crampy last night and my tummy was brick hard low down! I woke up in the middle of the night strangely smelling something sweet like someone was baking cookies at 5am :lol: no idea what that was! Xx

Hey Ladies, I think i just ovulated ?? I thought I was 4dpo?? But I've just had the most positive opk I've ever had! Ive got a smear test later on, so I guess ill be dragging the oh to bed after :)

Kumber :lol: I'm trying so so desperately not to poas until at LEAST Wednesday but I feel myself reaching for the tests everytime I'm in a store (which in my job is at least 4 stores a day). Gonna cave I can feel it! :lol:

Omg that would drive me loopy!!

Haha kumber :lol: that's funny! I'm 7dpo but refusing to test (so I tell myself but it's killing me not to poas:wall2:)

My boobs have been achy, I couldn't sleep last night they throbbed every time I moved. I was really crampy last night and my tummy was brick hard low down! I woke up in the middle of the night strangely smelling something sweet like someone was baking cookies at 5am :lol: no idea what that was! Xx

Oooooooohh smelling stuff is a really good sign!! As are achy boobies!

Hey Ladies, I think i just ovulated ?? I thought I was 4dpo?? But I've just had the most positive opk I've ever had! Ive got a smear test later on, so I guess ill be dragging the oh to bed after :)

Ohh how strange! Defo get hubby doing the job just in case!

Most defiantly the strongest one I've ever had, they have always just been slightly lighter, today they were the same colour then BAM darker, how exciting,
Which is making me think that I've been miss timing my cycles all the time, 4 days ago I had almost positive and juts decided that was it, which is whats I've been doing for month!
God I'm rubbish lol!

Attachments

• 14796190_10158142836985355_105117686_o.jpg
    14796190_10158142836985355_105117686_o.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 20
That bottom one is definitely a positive! Get dancing missy!!

I did! Then Me and the husband had a mini row Over a takeaway haha! Im def ovulating, Im being really neggy!! Going to try and sweaten the situation and get another one in tonight and I'm doing a 24 hour shift tomorrow xx

There was somebody else who had been DTD around the wrong time too and as soon as she realised and DTD at the right time she got her BFP!.. hope it's the same for you! FX'd! xx

Looking back at all my charts, over 9 months there has only been one month were I would have done it when I should, So Hopefully I Do it right this time :) xxx

Now getting horrific cramps and back ache. Off to bed. I caved and bought some sticks to pee on... Don't want to get bfn tho so trying to hold off. I assume the clear blue early response ones are not as sensitive as the frer?

How many DPO are you Sarah? I'm only 4DPO but have also had cramps all day today, lots of creamy CM which I've never had before.. Think it's just the change in hormones! Have had cramps from O in a previous cycles and was a BFN so not reading into that.. the creamy CM is different though! xx

I think I'm about 5dpo roughly. I never use opk sticks and use cm etc to tell when I'm in OV mode. My cm is white and creamy too but there's not a huge amount. I've got thrush type symptoms (tmi) which I remember having first time around. Trying to NOT to symptom spot is completely pointless :lol: do you know when you OV exactly? I have a 29 day cycle so AF not due until 2nd. I'm going mad though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back