Different results after two testing days PLEASE HELP!

beanster

Reaction score
AF was due on friday and cycle has got back to pretty much regular after a MC in may at 11 weeks. Did 3 tests yesterday afternoon, 2 first response pink line ones and got faint pink lines so went and got a clear blue digital to be sure and got a BFP. Felt quite confident they were right cos it was the afternoon and not the first morning sample. Yippee i thought so told OH last night and we were both super excited but scared cos of last time. Anyway thought I would do another test this morning just to be sure so did another first response and a clear blue digital and they came up NOT PREGNANT. Now am really worried - what is going on? Have been having some cramps for a few days like when AF is due but not as bad as normal or as often. I am going crazy at the moment. Don't know whether to test again or wait for a bit - it is impossible to do either at the minute. Do you think i am having an early MC again or could i get a BFP again. Please help.

Oh really sorry bout your mc & your current dilemma beanster, I'm really not sure what's going on but didn't want to read & run. I can't imagine how stressed your feeling right now but send massive hugs :hug:

Think if I was you I'd have to test again because false negatives are common but not false positives so fingers crossed they were wrong today :) don't no if it's possible to have a drop in hcg in early stages or not?? Just trying to think of possible reasons? Re-testing or seeking advice from Nhs direct are probably your only options today, hope everything goes ok for you sweetie xx

Sorry about your confusion and upset Beanster.

It doesn't sound good to me. Just keep testing every other day and if you haven't bled or had a BFP within a week then i'd go to see your GP.

Even if you get a BFP, mention it to your GP asap that you had a negitive after having a positive as it can imply ectopic.

Fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back