The two week wait

sarahmc89

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Anyone else currently in their 2ww? Just started mine and already dreaming of two pink lines.

I have awful cramps this morning. But not looking too much into it incase I'm just making things up in my head.

Currently cd18 according to Ovia. I just hope I've caught it this month.

/Rant.

So yeah please feel free to come on this thread and talk utter nonsense for 2 weeks. Hopefully keep me and everyone else sane :lol:

I'm also CD18, 1DPO.. determined not to symptom spot this time, hoping to distract myself.. the wait drives me crazy!! This will be my 5th cycle so just getting tired of waiting now! xx

Im 1 DPO today, Im tempted to chuck out all my IC tests!
Good luck Ladies x

Do it! lol.. I won't be testing, I will only test if AF is late.. I only have an LP of 10-11 days so not such a long wait for me lol.. xx

My cycles are all over the place, So I never know when af is due!! it just adds to the 'fun' lol

Ugh that's annoying! Is it usually around the usual 14 days though? x

Hellooooo :wave: also in my tww, 1dpo on CD18. This is a very rare 28 day cycle for me, not sure if that's a good thing or not. Trying not to SS this month and keep busy. 10 days until testing but have loooooooads of ics so I might be a bit naughty and start using them!

Lol that's the trouble with the cheapies, you don't feel so bad about using them!.. I'm in my post-ovulation sleepy state.. for about 1-2 days after O I always feel exhausted, I can barely keep my eyes open, I've read it's caused by the the drop in estrogen after O but who knows! *yawnnnnn*

Hi ladies!

I'm cd19, 4dpo of cycle 20 or 21. Trying not to SS and promised myself I wouldn't test early :doh: got hubby to hide them from me :lol: anyone having any symptoms to report yet? I've had loads of stabby pinching pains today and now got left sided stitch. I don't ever remember having this before!

Hope you're all keeping busy this weekend :) xx

Nowt for me yet beyond two evenings of horrid ov pains. I had to take painkillers! Curious to see what this month's LP is

Mind if I join in.

I'm completely new to this. Just registered and first post ever.

I'm 5 dpo on CD 19 I think. First cycle of trying for a much longed for 2nd baby.

I'm determined not to test until I am due at least.
Not sure how I'm going to get through the next 9 days without driving myself mad but I'm sure hanging out here will help.

I hope everyone has plenty of distractions planned for the weekend.
Xx

Hi! Welcome to the madhouse.. I think most of us are trying not to symptom spot lol I'm only 2DPO so nothing to report yet although I've been a bit crampy and my boobs ache which is weird as they rarely ache but its probably just be post ovulation symptoms. xx

Yes, I had lots of weird cramping for a few days post ov which seemed new to me. I suppose you are just so much more tuned in to you body when ttc. Impossible not to symptom stop.

Welcome Elspeth :)

I've decided to start using the cheapies tomorrow, ohhhh I need my head testing :lol:

Hi guys! I'm in the same position! AF is due on Tuesday! Eeeek! Just trying to keep busy!! I keep thinking this isn't the month as have been cramps a bit like PMT and also a bit moody! Xxx

I wish I could just hibernate for two weeks before testing lol. Either that or they should come up with a way to tell straight away bahaha. Wishful thinking. I've deliberately not bought any hpt this month. But I know I will have caved by the end of next week.

I haven't even had any symptoms. No cm or anything other than headaches and dizziness.

Time is dragging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back