The super indulgent 'how messy is my baby?' thread!!

Ah. They are all so cute. Yoghurt is so messy and really smells afterwards. Tilly has been enjoying pasta with tomato puree and a bit of cheese... and smearing it through her hair. She also has a tendency to stuff more food in her mouth when there is already a huge gobful in there that she hasn't swallowed, and it all comes tumbling out eventually. Gross. xxx

Apricot yoghurt is a hit here! The spoon is just so C associate yoghurt with cutlery! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360003575.044448.jpg mucky little thing! Xx

Apricot yoghurt is a hit here! The spoon is just so C associate yoghurt with cutlery! View attachment 31693 mucky little thing! Xx

How gorgeous is he!

I wish I'd of taken a picture of B eating his scrambled egg, he loved it so much but despite hoovering twice I can still see bits on the carpet! I made the fatal mistake of giving B a spoon to experiment with. I didn't know scrambled egg could travel so far!

Awe!!! They are all so so cute!!! I haven't got a recent messy pic of my kids but I got a couple when Chloe was younger I can share
e6a5uvar.jpg

a9evypez.jpg

ydu8y6e9.jpg

That one with the marshmallow ice cream it was her sisters so she was looking around sheepishly as she had stolen it! Lol

Awe!!! They are all so so cute!!! I haven't got a recent messy pic of my kids but I got a couple when Chloe was younger I can share
e6a5uvar.jpg

a9evypez.jpg

ydu8y6e9.jpg

That one with the marshmallow ice cream it was her sisters so she was looking around sheepishly as she had stolen it! Lol

Aww how old was your LO when she had the pasta Evie? I've given Harry pasta twists and he pushed the whole thing to the back of his throat! He copes well with smaller bits now but he just didn't know what to do with pasta! X

e6a5uvar.jpg

a9evypez.jpg

ydu8y6e9.jpg

Awww so sweet xx

e6a5uvar.jpg

a9evypez.jpg

ydu8y6e9.jpg

Aww how old was your LO when she had the pasta Evie? I've given Harry pasta twists and he pushed the whole thing to the back of his throat! He copes well with smaller bits now but he just didn't know what to do with pasta! X

6 months it was her second ever food :) her first was home made pizza :)

Aww. Tilly loves home made pizza and tomatoey pasta too. She handles fusilli very well but not penne - it doesn't break up as easily in her mouth and she ends up spitting a lot out. She's a tomato fiend, though. I love that. She's had pasta for a couple of weeks now and is 7.5 months. xx

Awe that's lovely - yea Chloe was the same she would choke on penne as it just slid down and didn't brake up right. She likes pasta bows too :) but when she was about 8 months :)

He's 6.5 months so I suppose it's still early days :) I'm a lot more relaxed about gagging now though so will keep trying, he managed to gag on weetabix this morning! X

Here's Cam sucking on some peppers :)

Attachments

• Photo0330.jpg
    Photo0330.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Photo0333.jpg
    Photo0333.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 41
Awe can looks like he is enjoying that red pepper :)

He's 6.5 months so I suppose it's still early days :) I'm a lot more relaxed about gagging now though so will keep trying, he managed to gag on weetabix this morning! X

Lol @ wheat a bix! Chloe used to choke on yoghurt and I would be like how?! Yet you can eat pizza lol!!!!!

Awww thanks guys.

Btw, that green stuff under his nose is pureed peas not bogeys! Lol!

XX

Lol I didn't even notice till you just said (I'm on my phone) still über cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back