The super indulgent 'how cute is my baby?' thread!!

Drunk on mummy milk!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335005310.001140.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335005310.001140.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 22
Popped upstairs to use the loo while on our way out shopping today. Came downstairs to see this.....

210412b.jpg

....seriously

I'm sorry but this really shocked me when I saw it! What if he'd have fallen? x

don't worry about 2 inches below that picture are a pair of daddy hands.

5eabe3a9-b234-36a1.jpg

Big smiles for mummy! Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335013841.922266.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335013841.922266.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 27
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335022585.617719.jpg
My not so little lady sat at the top of her new slide :)

Kallie cheering for her fave team!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 36
Aww kallie is so sweet!

Here is my boy at football yesterday we won we r staying up so damn happy

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335073585.605221.jpg
On the pitch at the end we r staying up!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335073600.324642.jpg
And us with scrumpy the mascot ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335073649.025595.jpg

Popped upstairs to use the loo while on our way out shopping today. Came downstairs to see this.....

210412b.jpg

....seriously

I'm sorry but this really shocked me when I saw it! What if he'd have fallen? x

don't worry about 2 inches below that picture are a pair of daddy hands.

sorry but i am absolutely disgusted by this picture. is this what is called good parenting nowadays. dont find it funny at all. whether hands are underneath him or not. pretty sure if someone from social services saw this they too would not find it funny. cant believe anyone would allow this to happen.

I think there is no reason for overreacting so much really... I am sure baby was pretty safe and it was just a funny moment ifykwim. No need to make that poor girl feel bad now. Not that she does that in every day life...
I think it was just a picture and that was all...

sorry but its not a funny moment. baby wasnt safe, the coat is right round his neck without even starting on where he is just left hanging. everyones entitled to their opinions and in my opinion this is disgusting and shouldnt be found funny in the slightest by anyone. never would me or my oh put our son in such a position of danger for a laugh.

From that to accusing someone for bad parenting in an open forum there is a huge thing....
I saw some of previous posts in girls forum not long time ago causing other people for bad parenting... There are ways and ways to express your opinion. And saying about bad parenting and social services is not the right way to do it...
This is a support forum, five your advice , support people or stay away from things that you dont like..
I am pretty sure that the only thing you achieved here is to make thy poor girl feel like crap instead of saying that you read somewhere about the potential dangers and that she should tell her oh to not do that again even for fun...
A little kindness goes a long way really...
Unless you are looking to create trouble...
Anyway I am not going to ruin that thread anymore so the rest should be in private messages if at all...

i am not being nasty i am saying i do not agree and offering advice in a way of dont do stuff like this as it is dangerous. if it was me posting a pic like that then i would do so knowing that people would make an opinion on it because of its content. (although i never would post a pic like that)

im sure im not the only one that feels that same about this pic and sorry but if offense is taken to what i said then maybe people should think more about what they post.

also yes the forum is for advice my advice is dont be so stupid as to put your baby in dangerous situations like this. granted it was her oh but if my oh did that i would be ready to leave him.

ive had my say and i stick by all i have said

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back