My super size nephew!!!

skatty

Reaction score
My DH's brother's son (so nephew through marriage is 8 months old and weighs 26½lbs!!! He is the same weight as his sister who is 2 years and 3 months!! He's not fat at all he is a real stocky, mini man! He is super cute and doesn't stop smiling but by god he's HUGE!!!

I think that'll be Stanley, he's 22 lbs already and bigger than his 14 month old cousin :shock:

They level out as they get older though (PLEASE tell me they do!)

Braydon was always massive i used to take him to Hv and at 9 months was bigger than a 2.5 yr old that was there

he has levelled out alot more now

wow!! Ellis is the biggest in his baby classes and he is only 20lb (lost few pound from teething though)

xxxxx

Harey was 26.9lb last week :lol:

i love it. every one coments on how cubby he is. and say "dont worry it will come off once he is mobile" like it bothers me :? it dont i love it :lol:

why would it bother you he is GORGE !!! here here to the CHUNKS!!!! :lol:

xxxx

I think they look so adorable when they are chubby! Especially for a baby boy. My nephew was in some denim dungarees and a checked shirt and he was such an adorable little man :)

My niece was weighed at about 9 months and was 25lb. She's huge! Really long and has big hands and feet. She's now one and has bigger feet than my son haha. My son has always been really dinky though.

dionne said:
Harey was 26.9lb last week :lol:

i love it. every one coments on how cubby he is. and say "dont worry it will come off once he is mobile" like it bothers me :? it dont i love it :lol:

everyone says that about my nephew leo, we dont hav an exact weight on him till this afternoon as with the move he is only just registered :roll: ah well we'll have a wegiht on him this aftie... i reckon he'll be AT LEAST 26lb he is 7 months old, my lil chunky munky :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back