I wanna eat my baby

charlie84

Reaction score
God my baby is so munchable. I love everything about her. When people told me that the love you feel for your baby is so immense i just couldnt picture it. But now i have her i just find myself looking at her thinking how beautiful she is and my heart could burst with how much i love her.

She is lay here next to me having a snooze looking all sweet. I cant wait for her to wake and give me one of her huge gummy smiles.

Sorry a rather pointless self indulgent thread but all you mummies know exactly what i mean :D

You just wait till they get bigger Lola has now started to give me kisses :D

Totally :wink:
Don't blame you, Calleigh is absoutely adorable!!
Don't wanna eat Ella at the moment, she's being soooo whingey :twisted: only joking :lol: :lol:

I didn't understand the rush of love thing til she was born. Then it came. And i keep getting them. i always think i can't love her as much as i already do, it's just not possible, then there's that rush again. I don't understand whether i love her more, or whether it's just a reminder. (if that makes sense).
And it worries me that if i had anymore i wouldn't feel the same. This is new to me and another would (again, if that makes sense)
Angel is asleep on my chest at the mo, i love it!

:D I love watching Sam sleeping he always looks so gorgeous.

I know what you mean though about loving them so much that maternal instinct is incredible isn't it

**she said as he throws up all over her** :rotfl: :rotfl:

It's weird isn't it?! I've never loved anyone or anything as mych as I love my son :D The rush of love is so powerful and it's the best feeling in the world! We are all so lucky to be mummies :cheer:

I can't stop giving Dan kisses and yes he's very munchable too, he's just tooooo cute. I think they call this a mothers love :wink: :D

Me too, I love Emms so much it hurts! I get really emotional when I think too much about it - we wanted her for so long. She is so cute, I love lying next to her and seeing her big blue eyes looking at me. She has a gorgous smile which lights up her whole face and chuckles to herself in her sleep!! :lol:

loz said:
Me too, I love Emms so much it hurts! I get really emotional when I think too much about it

I totally agree, It really makes my heart actually ache when I think about how much I love my son and I would do anything for him. I've got a lump in my throat thinking about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back