The stretch marks are on their way!

kellylou

Reaction score
Noticed this morning that my stretch marks are on their way, still quite faint at the moment so slapped some cream on as so far been ok but think I have had a big growth spurt mid week.

Had to come when I was feeling down didn't they!?!?

:wall2:

aww bless ya chick,

ive had them on my belly for as long as i remember, probs bout 10 yrs when i was on steriods as a kid, but noticing that they are getting a lot pinker at the top n bottom,

iv got loads where my trousers stop too, sorta below my bump, which really hurt, so im slappin on the cream too, dont think it will make a difference, only think time makes them ligthter,

but i will try!!

xxx

dont worry keep applying your cream should fade them out a little"

i dont have any stretch marks yet (39 weeks) fingers crossed i dont get any known my luck i will prob get them after birth :(

Last edited:
BIO OIL!! My holy grail. Iv used a whole bottle this pregnancy, and no stretchmarks! (-except for this angry red mark above my bellybutton that keeps threatenin to be a stretchmark!!) i also use the palmers ''tummy butter'' its in like a tub thing, really really good!! X

Stretch marks are supposed to be genetic but stuff like bio oil can help to fade rather than prevent them x touch wood I've only got a couple on my hips and they're from DD rather than this time x

i had my belly full of them before pregnancy due to i was very overweight a few years back. they are all faided but i have noticed this week that on the top of bump they are getting a little more red again- oh well.. if you get some, its marks from your jurney as a pregnant woman, be proud!

Yeah I had some on the side at top of my thighs from putting on an losing weight if they stay pale and silvery I do not mind!

BIO OIL!! My holy grail. Iv used a whole bottle this pregnancy, and no stretchmarks! (-except for this angry red mark above my bellybutton that keeps threatenin to be a stretchmark!!) i also use the palmers ''tummy butter'' its in like a tub thing, really really good!! X
lucky you only a bottle ive had about 5 or 6 bottles this pregnancy costing me 15quid a go lol

Ugh I have really really bad stretch marks. They're sooo gross looking and they're getting much worse. Also feel a bit sore sometimes. I've used the Cocoa Butter but it did absolutely nothing. So now am using Bio Oil.

My bump is like a road map :(

I defo need to invest in some bio oil as the coco butter one is doing absolutley nothing!!

I've been using both of these and i have a few but i also got the one by my belly button at around 30 weeks!!!

I have gone through 3 bottles of bio-oil so far!!!!

Also a good hint girls if you get down to Costco they have 2 of the big bottles of Bio-oil for just over £20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

My bump is like a road map too but silvery/pink coz I got them 3yrs ago with my first and so far none extra x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive got the dreaded stretch marks on my waist...quite bad!! lol seem to stretch outwards!! no wonder even maternity jeans seem tight tut tut

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back