Stretch Marks

happy-chick

Reaction score
Ive been quite lucky so far to only have a few stretch marks, I had my belly button pierced a few years ago now and it healed up but ive got a pretty bad stretch mark on the scar and its all red etc, it hasnt bothered me until now but its gone quite stingy & sore... Is there anything I can use on it to stop it being sore?

mines the same, the hole at the top of my belly button is stretched to the max and is starting to itch, i'm using cocoa butter, seems to soothe it for a while xx

i've got a few on my boobs :( been using bio oil

I have strech marks all over the palce :wall: Useing Bio-oil and its making no differance.

yeah some girls said in the health and beauty section that bio oil had not helped them but i'm still going to keep using just on the off chance it may do something!

Yup, thats my fantasy to. Im still waiting though :rotfl:

Ive been using bio oil and i think thats whats prevented them so far, lets hope it keeps working! Its just one thats sore cos its over scar tissue from my belly button piercing :(

Hi

Mine was the same with my first pregnancy with Kiara i had just taken it out a few months prior and nothing seemed to help it did eventually go away though

i'm sat here covered in bio oil! I think the trick is making sure you massage it in a lot and make sure your doing it twice a day.

we need to believe in something!!

annem said:
i'm sat here covered in bio oil! I think the trick is making sure you massage it in a lot and make sure your doing it twice a day.

I just belive im really unlucky to have so many strech marks :rotfl:

bonny said:
annem said:

I just belive im really unlucky to have so many strech marks :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111