Stretch marks are a'comin!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Last weekend i stayed at my mums and didnt take my palmers cocoa butter stretch mark cream with me.. and i got my first 2 marks on my belly!! :cry: Ive got a few on my thighs, bum and now thanks to no cream, many on my boobs :wall: I was doing so well!! Been determined to keep my belly mark free as i did with jaycee..all i had with her was heaps on my boobs, few on thighs and my bum looked like a tiger had been at it :lol: My tum was my pride and joy :( Well, my bum WAS, but then it got smothered in red marks lol!
Sorry, this is just a moan at my vanity :roll:

aaarw sorry they got u in the end Jo, i long for my strechy free skin too lol!! :cry: :lol:

Jayceesmumma said:
Last weekend i stayed at my mums and didnt take my palmers cocoa butter stretch mark cream with me.. and i got my first 2 marks on my belly!! :cry:
eek! :shock: i'll make sure i never forget to use mine. i'd better not be smug about not having any if they can just appear in the last week!

Definitly keep using the cream! These buggers are getting bigger by the day :cry:

:hug: Jayceesmumma :hug:
I do hope no more appear, I use Bio Oil, though that's for the itching, have you tried it? It's lovely and may help? :hug:

Same here - i got about 3 on my bum and that was it... till this week... now i have quite a few around my belly button!!! STOPPPPP!!! to come all this way and in the final bloody weeks! ffs!

rachelandjarvis said:
Same here - i got about 3 on my bum and that was it... till this week... now i have quite a few around my belly button!!! STOPPPPP!!! to come all this way and in the final bloody weeks! ffs!
I didnt notice the ones on my belly button til now :shock: :shock: Its coz ive got it pierced twice i think lol!

Redshoes: I used bio oil after i had jaycee and plan on using it again, it really took the redness down for me! So now they're a bunch of white ones, which i dont mind as much!

Oh god Im worried now, thought we might be lucky this late on lol..

Ive got none apart from one very small one round the back of my hips but ive been quite pleased really

Yeah i thought i was doing very well til i looked under my bump and boobs! :shock:
With jaycee i got marks on the front of my boobs, now they are round the side lol! My thighs have started to be taken over, and i hope the ones on my belly dont get any bigger or multiply! :(

I feel your pain. I had been using cream and thought it was going well, but this week I have noticed that a few red stretch marks have appeared around my belly button.

My hubbie noticed them today and he was so sweet, I frowned at him and said they upset me cuz they are ugly. He kissed them and said they werent ugly as they were a sign that I was carrying our baby.

Awww that is soooo sweet!!!! Does your hubby have a brother by any chance?? :wink:

Bless his cotton socks!!

Jayceesmumma said:
Awww that is soooo sweet!!!! Does your hubby have a brother by any chance?? :wink:

Bless his cotton socks!!

Unfortunately he has 2 sisters, he is the only boy. I will tell him what you said , we will be well chuffed. :)

Damn lol! Well if u have a lil boy then can he be my Baby Girl's fella? :wink: :D

Jayceesmumma said:
Damn lol! Well if u have a lil boy then can he be my Baby Girl's fella? :wink: :D

Fabulous idea, we could go wedding outfit shopping together :wink: :lol:

Hi

Sorry they got to you hun!! At least they are just starting so hopefully you wont get tons.
I use my lotion and i still get them :(
Katrina

oh hun i've got them on my sides :cry: i've got them under my bum :cry: and under my boobs.. and there are red and brown :(

i've got them on my tum but there are not red just abit lighter them my skin... you can hardly notice them :D

but i'm slapping on the oil till she is born and maybe after... i don't want any on my tum.. i mean i'm only 19 :roll:

:wink: :hug:

I know what u mean neeko i was 6 motths pg for my 21st birthday this year! I wanna be able to go and celebrate it finally after! Plus i was 4 months preg with Jaycee on my 18th so its gonna be an extra big celebration for me! :wink:

yes miss you have got some catching up to do... big time :dance: do you know what ya going to do?? ohh it doesn't matter anything is good with drink :wink:

i've got my 20th in about 6 weeks... but after the birth.. i'm going to have some champagne or wine

aghhhhh i can't wait to have some alcohol :pray: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back