Stretch Marks

Julie33

Reaction score
Hi

I've got loads of stretch marks on my lower tummy and they itch really badly, especially at night. If I scratch them it stings so feeling very uncomfortable and sore at the moment. I couldn't sleep because of then last night. :wall:

Is this normal, does anyone else have this problem?

Also any advice on soothing them?

Well, really the only thing what can help is baby coming out...

You can just continue moisturise skin as much as you can. Try bio oil before going to sleep, or, actually, any other cream will do! :D

I have been using bio oil throughout my pregnancy and so far (touch wood) I haven't got any stretch marks and it has really been helping with the itching. My tummy can sometimes feel really stretched and dry and that's when it starts itching. Try something that is unperfumed just incase that makes your tum more itchy :hug:

Bio oil or talcum powder, depending on how dry/oily your skin is, they will help, especially after a bath/shower :hug:

I'm using Bio oil and so far so good but i didnt get stretchmarks with charlotte, love the feel of rubbing the bio oil in its so soothing.

I'm using Bio oil and so far so good but i didnt get stretchmarks with charlotte, love the feel of rubbing the bio oil in its so soothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back