The points thread!

Melly+2

Reaction score
If anyone needs help working out points or is unsure about how many points are in your servings then post here and im sure some one can help:)

Mine is beetroot, how many points, oo and polos hehe :D

I think I've been doing mine wrong :?

Tesco Thick Pork Sausages:

On the label it says 2 grilled = 190 cals & 4.4 sat fat (works out at 4 points)

The database says the exact same food is 3 points per portion :wall:

If its right I've been going over my points since the start :roll:

h dear hun, ive found that though i have a basic list of how many pointss in things but when i go to work it out myself it says different, its daft :wall:

a lot of basic foods such as sausage vary a lot between brands, so look for the lowest cal/fat when you buy. Be sad and stare at labels :lol:

Because of this huge variation the basic lists of foods can't be right for all the different brands, as they're not the same.

So you can guess whether somethings good or bad points in general by looking at the cals and saturated fat, and if you can b bothered, compare brands. If in doubt over-estimate thing's points, then you'll be pleasantly surprised at the weigh-in.

When I did weightwatchers 'properly' a couple of years ago, in my first week I lost 7lb, I was not not eating but I had over-guessed what points things were. By the end of the week though I was ready for a binge through hatred of the extremely beige food :rotfl: the next week I realised I could be a bit more laid back so the diet was more bearable for the next few weeks:)

Littlelady87 said:
If anyone needs help working out points or is unsure about how many points are in your servings then post here and im sure some one can help:)

Mine is beetroot, how many points, oo and polos hehe :D

beetroot is 0pts :cheer: free :D

polo's are 2pts for one pack or sugarfree ones are 1pt per pack

x-kirsty-x said:
I think I've been doing mine wrong :?

Tesco Thick Pork Sausages:

On the label it says 2 grilled = 190 cals & 4.4 sat fat (works out at 4 points)

The database says the exact same food is 3 points per portion :wall:

If its right I've been going over my points since the start :roll:

sometimes they change recipes hun which makes it all lies!! I used to work out the points myself for everything as I couldnt trust what books etc said

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back