The NTNP thread! 1 BFP so far!

Got my fingers crossed for u lynette :) Im going to keep stalking this thread too now haha! Xx

Ooooo fx for you Lynette, you have another thread stalker :)

ditto, everyone is now going to be all over this thread haha :) fingers well & truely crossed for you hun!! xx

Oooh, good luck Lynette! :dust:

Well, as planned we just relaxed and dtd for fun...it just happened to be at all the right times...I think.

My last cycle was 30 days although I usually range from 30-35. I think I ov'd on Wednesday or Thursday as I had spotting and cramping both days. I'm hoping it was ovulation spotting as opposed to anything more sinister!

Anyway, If I did ov on Thursday I'm now 5dpo. Haven't got a clue when to test?? Should I go with a 30 day cycle or a 35?? Oh bum...I'm starting to get a bit anxious! Not great for someone who wants to ntnp!

hey ladies the witch got me boooooooooooooooooooooooooo

better luck next time :love:

Boo hiss the witch is a bitch! Sorry again Lynette xx

That bloody witch! So sorry to hear she got you x

Ah sorry to hear that hun was really hoping u were :( oh well onwards and upwards pamper urself tonight get some magazines, cups of tea and lots of chocky! Xx

Thanks girlies!! :hugs: i have a weekend planned with a mate of mine coming to stay and she is bringing wine and a bottle of sambuca:yay:

being shitfaced should cheer me up hahah xx

i will get there eventually :roll:

Sorry Lynette! Wine and sambucca sounds good though! :lol:

Good luck Lynette, Wishing you the very best of times, not trying:lol:

Think it is def your turn hun X

thanks JJ, i feel better for the break tbh!

I lost my bean I'm afraid :(

I shouldn't have tested before AF was due. I've learnt my cruel lesson xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back