the not so pretty side of pregnancy

mummywanabe

Reaction score
Do you ever sit and think sometimes how gross some of the side effects of pregnancy are I duno how my hubby still thinks im in any way attractive.
After tri 1 and puking for 4 months straight I thought hubby had seen / heard It all but tri 3 has brought some new ones for a start anyone waking up with a lovely wet pillow/face / hand coz theyve drooled all night., or the burping/belching due to acid reflux and heartburn I sound like Barney from the simpsons, and also have had really bad ear wax which im sure hubby wants to kill me as the tv is now blasting and ive tried everything to shift it.
What are the side effects of pregnancy that have grossed you out most?

I was wondering if anyone else woke up covered in drool LOL I was worried it was just me!! What's that all about? It's horrible!

I feel like a big slobbery dog lol like a st Bernard

LOL it keeps waking me up, I'm sure it never happened before I was pregnant. The joys eh?

I was just gonna mention bout the dribble!! wtf?? my pillow is soaking wet every morning and im sure I never did before getting 'up the duff' :) very strange. Yes my other half has seen a very different side to me whilst being preggers. We've only been together just over a year, I didn't even fart in front of him...now tho jesus what does he see in me?? burping and yackin up due to the horrendous acid, im suffering with terrible wind that smells like a rotting animal :) not to mention the terrible constipation and him having to pass me glasses of fresh orange whilst im sitting on the loo trying to squeeze one out, ive had thrush a couple of times, not to mention that Im now a hairy monster as I just cant be arsed to shave my legs and the fanny is quite out of the question haha xxx

Last edited:
Extra Discharge
Hairy foof i cant be arsed to sort out
Cellulite
Fat arse
Gaining 3st
Stretch marks on my hips/inner and outter thighs and arse!!
Burping and farting...

Need i go on!! :shock:

Im yet to dribble tho haha

Last edited:
Ha ha. No dribbling from me

Weeing with door open coz i go so much cant be arsed to close it
My bits have swollen yukkkk

God have to admitt i dont have too many my boyfriend is in awe of my body right now......hope i get as much attention when moo arrives.

Tbh we were pretty open with each other pre pregnancy.i wee when his in shower. I fart.burp u name it in front of him so nothing suprises him ha ha

This is all just prepping them for when they see you push a baby out of your fandango :lol:

xxxxx

Haha the drooling didnt start til I was about 34 weeks

Yeah the drooling has only been in the past few weeks, oh and I actually wake myself up with my own snoring loads!

Noooooooooo I really dont wana crap myself having baby lol

Haha Fandango made me lol.

& drooling is something I was keeping a secret but glad to see its not just me haha!

Mine would be the way im constantly updating him on colour/smell/amount of discharge haha, I don't know why I feel the need to share it with him but I just do!

This is all just prepping them for when they see you push a baby out of your fandango :lol:

xxxxx

This made me lol so much I peed a bit! Lmao! Fandango is my hubby's nick name! I'm sure hell get a kick out of knowing u call ur foof fandango! Lmfao!!
:)

Karlie xxx

Ladies.. im really not looking forward to any of this lol! I do have the stretch marks already. Cry! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I 2nd everything on these posts too! Oh the joys!
Everyone i see seems to look glowing in preg! I definitely do not! :( lol

As for the peeing with the door open... I'm actually going a step further and I'm not even flushing through the night!! Lol I'm there that often it seems pointless.... gross, i kno :-/ x x x

Tapatalking. X

I wasn't expecting extra discharge ! I thought when I was pregnant id be pad free for 40 weeks lol WRONG .

I drooled like a mo-fo towards the end!! Good news is it has stopped now, so hopefully it's not permanent for you guys :) (also quite glad it wasn't just me!!)

Oh and with regard to pooping during labour - I didn't! So there is hope lol. Was really proud as kept saying to midwife I didn't want to poo myself. But she said seriously they've seen it all so really don't worry about that :)

Tapatalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back