The Return of the Killer Farts!

saralou5

Reaction score
That's right, I thought I'd got rid of them. But they're back with a vengeance.

These last 3 weeks without them have been lovely, now it's time for me to become anti-social and not by choice!

As much as I love being pregnant, the side effects leave little to be desired.

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

:blue:Member Of Team Blue:blue:

am in same boat hunni and my god they reak worse than ever. lol smells worse than baby's poo or my OH ot together and that says something x x x

:rofl:

Mine are around more often than not, absolutely rancid they are :sick: Got in the car earlier and it still smelt from when I'd been in there about 45 mins before lol

Oh how pleasant lol

:rofl:

Mine are around more often than not, absolutely rancid they are :sick: Got in the car earlier and it still smelt from when I'd been in there about 45 mins before lol

Oh how pleasant lol

Hahahaha!!! I love the fact that even if you walk away from them for almost an hour they're still lingering around. I've never known anything like it!

for some reason am holding my breath now lol

am actually having too now am not the only one made a slip whilst watching tv and it stinks

yeo mine are awful, im blaming the iron tablets x

Omg, they're horrible aren't they?! When OH sat next to me tonight and last night, he asked me "Can you smell sh*t?" I just played angel face and he ended up thinking it was himself so went and had a shower! lol Would've been fine but when he came back the smell still hadn't gone, so he was like, 'well I know it's definately not me now!'... Errmm... must be the cats then? lol

Don't you hate it when you fart in the car, get out and back in an hour late and it still stinks!!! It's not nice!

i love my mums explanation of farts... "particles of poo" :rofl: the visions i have when i pass wind are horrendous thanks to her :lol:

xx

lovely its worse now my daughter on purpose breaks wind cuz mummy has done it its so embarssing as its always when we are out she will shout 'mummy broke wind' or 'I broke wind' i wish the ground would just swallow me hole x x x

Am I the only one not experiencing this? In fact I would say that I've had less wind the last couple of months! And I haven't noticed a worse than usual smell....unless I have become immune....lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back