the not so pretty side of pregnancy

I'm still a drooler and my lo is now 1.
My worst was when pregnant and even more after cuddling up to dh in bed and us both ending up soaked in milk, the first time it happened I was so embarrassed dh thought it was funny.

Sorry, I'm tri hopping here but I have to say that I have always drooled in my sleep. If it gets any worse as I get further along I might just need to go sleep in the bath!

Me too!! I was just thinking this!!

I find the farting and discharge the worst. Just makes me feel like a minger.
I also feel useless as been told to rest and not walk too much due to spd and not wanting to make it worse. I feel so lazy!!!! I want to do lots but if I do it hurts. :-( I really wanted to be a nice active pregnant lady but feel like a big lump.

And I'm pretty sure I have a whole heap of worse symptoms to come!
Worst so far was piles that bled really badly so had to have an 'examination' and give a stool sample. And the pot is the size of the wee pot!!!!
X

I felt horrible pregnant really ugly & lacked confidence completely but now I have baba I'm feeling lots better didn't remember what it felt like eating a meal without wanting to or being sick too!!

Heartburn and drooling is the worse for me. With DS I had that pregnant lady glow, I don't this time :( I had it this time about 23+1 til 23+4 lol!

Also I think it's not just the farting its the lack of control, a while back me and OH were having a snipey argument so I decided to walk out the room but on my way out made a brilliant dig and basically won the argument - very proud I just about got to the door and....FART!!!!! Noooooooooooooooo haha x

Heartburn and drooling is the worse for me. With DS I had that pregnant lady glow, I don't this time :( I had it this time about 23+1 til 23+4 lol!

Also I think it's not just the farting its the lack of control, a while back me and OH were having a snipey argument so I decided to walk out the room but on my way out made a brilliant dig and basically won the argument - very proud I just about got to the door and....FART!!!!! Noooooooooooooooo haha x

That made me howl with laughter.

Me too! Lol lol oh pos!

I remember the uncontrollable farts after having Hannah! X

Haha hahaha hahaha! !!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back