the not so pretty side of pregnancy

The burping and farting and hairiness defo take the lead on the grossness level, then id say the random bleeding gums, we'll be talking and suddenly he'll say to me 'babe your mouths full of blood'...hmmmm how attractive! I havent had the drooling, iv had something a bit different though, I wake up in the middle of the night and my mouth is extremely dry and i can just tell iv got phlegm and snot stuck in the back of my throat(!Yuk!) so i get up and brush and use mouthwash and go back to bed cos it just disgusts me!

Haha ill admit I wasnt expecting so many responses from this but thought id put it out there because I was disgusted with the state of myself this morning lol

What I hate most:

Mkes me look fat (and that makes me super depressed)
I am tired after only one laundry cycles clothes are put up and en I need eight more and need to really keep myself together instead of just bashing my face against the wall feeling sucha lazy cow and old for having to sit down again
The varicose vein I got looks ugly
My swollen legs hurt
Iget loads of braxton hicks
I have hemorrhoids
My foof gets extremely swollen loads of times during the day which hurts pretty much
I am feeling sick again (nausea )
I gained a lot
Keep getting up every 30mins to 1 hour to pee during the night
Pain in my belly from the baby having hiccups all the time

Basically I hate myself and being pregnant. This is my third child and every pregnancy gets worse. The only goal to be pregnant is to get a new baby but that is the only good thing about it for me.

Agrees with the last argument Helen just gave! However no drooling as of yet. Farting burping the whole lot, hubby knows I have been lying when I said ladies didn't do this hahaha! He even caught me snoring my **** off haha I told him I didn't believe it and its all lies! Well I don't feel very sexy, I have been spotty more or less throughout pregnancy.. Limited thrush and piles but the creams are stocked in case required!! My legs have been a bit more hairy seeing when I start my bum gets cramps lmao but no my foof gets its attention I can not stand any hairs down, I am happy tumbeling around trying to tweeze bits away that unfortunately didn't get taken into consideration whilst shaving blindly and mirrors don't really work fab in the shower hahaha but no, I will continue shaving my foof until I was to cut it all open because I can not reach! And no drooling as of yet!! Whoopi!
But the worst part is still turning green all of a sudden and having to hug the toilet!

Omg my drooling is out of control haha i wake up so many times during the night with a soaking wet cheek and pillow lol. Discharge is ridiculous!! Oh and i have continuous thrush!! Farting and burping arent too bad to be honest. But im not shy so if it needs to come out it will haha. Yeah and my foof is just embarrassing, i attempted to tidy it up and it didnt work out lol i pee with thw door opening which i learnt lesson with yesterday - due to my bump i can not wipe myself sitting down so i was standing up legs apart wiping (haha sorry tmi and not a nice image lol) with the door open (our toilet is right opposite the stairs and at the bottom is a big window next to the front door) and the post man came and seen my very messy foof haha never been so embarrassed lol OH was in stitches when i told him haha. Xxx

Oh NicNak so now posty postman has seen your foof LOL

LOL he certainly has!! I nearly died!! Haha. Ive learnt my lesson now haha and have been closing the door all day when ive been in the bathroom lol i think it actually scared him lol he only looked young haha xx

I hate my appetite - I am just inhaling food... not very nice to watch
I am short breathed and look like such a fat cow
Sweaty
Spotty
Stretch marks in strange places
Fat feet/legs
My waddle!

I hate my appetite - I am just inhaling food... not very nice to watch
I am short breathed and look like such a fat cow
Sweaty
Spotty
Stretch marks in strange places
Fat feet/legs
My waddle!

You dont look like a "fat cow" in your photos in here. You look lovely. You look happy and healthy.

As for being short breathed I think that comes to all of us!

Also.. are you waddling? Lol
Somebody said im walking like a penguin!!! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Weight gain
Wind
Spots
Moaning alllll the time
Varicose veins on my minnie
Hair everywhere as I can't bend to shave
Greasy hair

I am sure my list could go on, poor hubby but as I mention to him every day, I would like to see you carry our baby!

Just had my bubba and I have to say I feel great (especially considering I had a c section!!!)

I never realised until giving birth how hideous I felt in pregnancy and had all of the above!!

Basically ladies there is a light at the end of the tunnel and very very shortly you will feel like yourselves again, and realise you do have feet (and they're not permanently swollen I promise!!!)

Xxx

Also it's a wonderful feeling when your digestion system goes instantly back to normal the moment you have bubba, I'm looking forward to that again this time.

i am tired today after working, but i am really going to miss being pregnant, i love it sorry to say .. she says , who is only 30 weeks ask me at 35-36 weeks
no i am looking forward to a more comfortable nights sleep - a glass of wine - being able to bend over and do my shoe laces up ha ha xx

wait til after...it just gets better! i.e....worse!! ha ha

worth it though :) xx

I agree at the moment. Im enjoying being pregnant and have not really suffered much heartburn, gas, constipation and extra discharge n all that. Am suffering a little with hips but yes, it may be a different story at 35 weeks lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

And when we crap ourself during labour

I projectile vomed all over my OH during labour.

Well I asked him to get the sick bowl and he was half sleep and was taking ages, so I went to shout huuuurrrrrry up, ooops too late!!!

That 'll learn him, no sleeping on the job! x

And when we crap ourself during labour

I projectile vomed all over my OH during labour.

Well I asked him to get the sick bowl and he was half sleep and was taking ages, so I went to shout huuuurrrrrry up, ooops too late!!!

That 'll learn him, no sleeping on the job! x

i did this and a bit of sick went in his mouth....lol xx

This is all just prepping them for when they see you push a baby out of your fandango :lol:

xxxxx

Fandango! Love it!

Or watching half the staff on duty in the labour ward with their hand up it trying to break your waters!

Sorry, I'm tri hopping here but I have to say that I have always drooled in my sleep. If it gets any worse as I get further along I might just need to go sleep in the bath!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back