The news bores me

debecca said:
I agree with you in principle BUT the news AND the weather are so ridiculously biased towards the South-East it's untrue. I remember back in 2000 (? I think) when there were the terrible floods in Yorkshire it barely got a mention on the national news and was skimmed over on the national weather... until the end of the forecast when the silly Met Office woman said, "... and as you can see, those rain clouds are now moving towards London, which is EXACTLY what we don't want"....

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I have to say we've seen no snow whatsoever (nor rain) since Monday morning, so why should it be the main item on the news still?

I live in the south east.... we don't have any snow either! not even any left on the ground! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I hate snow!

Well I suppose the best thing to do if the news bores you is just don't watch the news or read threads on here about the news :lol:

Simple! :D

Lou said:
Well I suppose the best thing to do if the news bores you is just don't watch the news or read threads on here about the news :lol:

The news doesn't bore me. The non-news about the snow bores me.

debecca said:
Lou said:

Sorry I was refering to the thread starter :lol:

Lou said:
debecca said:
Lou said:

Sorry I was refering to the thread starter :lol:

She's a threadstarter. Twisted threadstarter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back