What are you all up to?

Mamafy

Reaction score
Well my park plans are drifting down the swanny :roll: It's snowing a right blizzard here - 1 1/2 ft in places :shock:

So home today :wall2:

Everyone else?

Heavy snow here too. I'm going to put on some tunes to cheer me up, and tidy then watch a girly film over lunch I think

I had to light my fire, it's freezing here :cold:

Awww :rofl:

I had to sleep with knee high socks on last night.... :lol:

How attractive, I had big furry ones on too :rofl:

I'm still lying in bed watching greys anatomy, and going for my 4d scan later :) x

awww good luck for your scan hun, you'll love it :)

good luck for your scan xxx
were staying in today, ,my youngest has got a head cold bless her

i'm hving a right busy day!! have been sorting out forms for katie's blue badge, looking into DLA and carers allowance, katie's been screaming all morning! took her downstairs, was sorting some more stuff and realised she was playing with my purse, then realised i could smell sick, then realised the sick was on the purse!!

then off to get ella weighed and jabs, came back and am having lunch, katie's looking at me shouting no and throwing food onto the floor :lol: is it bedtime yet?! :rofl:

Been to tesco and having 5 mins (maybe an hour lol) and going to start on dinner. Going to polish, hoover and wash the floors downstairs too if i can be bothered! Then its pick the kids up, down the docs and then off to work!

Good luck with your scan Meeah!

Mandplus4 - Hope your little one is feeling better soon xx

I just found a very very silver hair! 20 is a bad age! :(

ive been cleaning!!!!!! :D

the counsil rang me this morning to say they were collecting my 3 piece suite so i had to drag all that out the house and get Ffions couch out of her bedroom so we have something to sit on till our chairs come on saturday.. so then i cleared everything out of the lounge, rearranged everything,cleaned & polished, vacuumed and mopped the floors. then i stripped the beds,cleaned the bedrooms,vacuumed upstairs, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned/decluttered the dinning room, done 2 loads of laundry, put the dishwasher on, washed the pans, cleaned the kitchen and swept & mopped the kitchen floor.

*sigh* now im sat on the couch with a cup of tea!!!

Last edited:
You coming round here next Terrie? :lol:

I've got soup on and am making bread so I'll feed you at least :rofl:

:rofl: maybe next time :D

im off into town with Charls now.. just put another load of laundry on though!!

I rode in the rain all morn and got freezing. tonight im having a girls night with a chinese. ive always been a huge eater and now im pregnant i can blame it on eating for two woooo :D

I think I'll treat my sister and I to a takeaway tonight as I'm feeling in a good mood :)

Well, I had planned to clean tonight. Now, I have to gather up o/h's dress uniform and take it to his parents. His dad is taking it over to him - so he can have his funeral in it if he dies whilst he's away :cry:

It's all very moribd at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back