Someone motivate me

MrsR

Reaction score
There's a family christingle service at church tonight and I really want to go BUT it's snowing, it's fecking cold, I'm snuggled on couch with Seb and I am a little tired. Please someone motivate me to go!!!

Gooo :) It will be soo magical and it will be soo cute with LO. You can dress him all snuggly and warm and have even more cuddles and it will be a lovely memory to have.
Any help ??

A little bit x I have made chocolate peanut crunchie bars to take too x hmmmmmm x

I'm sorry, but I am the person with the least motivation EVER :lol: Enjoy the service hun xx

You'll regret it if you don't go :) Enjoy the service xx

Thanks guys x I'm slowly getting the motivation! Especially since OH is on his way home x

Yeah we went x it was a lovely service, really enjoyed it and it was really busy too x we now have our advent candle!!! Yay!

Thanks for the motivation guys x

Ooh i cant wait to take harvey to the childrens service xmas eve sooo excited!!!!! Oooh whats your recipe for the choclate peanut crunchie bars? They sound yummy!!!

Sebastian was fascinated when the christingle candles were lit x will put a new thread up for recipe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back