the hospital will think we are moving in!...

ceris

Reaction score
husband got a bit miffed that the baby had a hospital bag, and i had a hospital bag, and he didn't.... so i have packed him one with snacks, magazines, puzzler, drinks and nintendo ds.... any other suggestions ladies??....

bless him!

packed him a pressie from the baby too...

one t shirt says i'm the daddy
and one says father knows best!!...

didnt know what to get him really....
I put on the label...

to daddy... this is an early christmas pressie, just like me!! love alexia xxx

Aw thats so sweeet... I know i said the same to OH about when i go into hospital lol. I feel like im taking loads xx

I've packed the baby grow that OH bought that's plain white with I love daddy written on it as a bit of a cute surprise as I think he's forgotten buying it and wasn't there when I was packing the bag :). I hadn't really thought of getting him a bag sorted but I'm sure he will have a mooch through my bag for goodies at some point or another when we are in the hospital lol.

His SIL and mum pulled a face the other day when i said I had my bag and baby's bag! I dont think there's anything wrong with having both is there?? :? I don't even feel like I've packed unnecessary stuff either but I know there wouldn't be just room for it all in one bag

Aw thats so lovely! Didnt occur to me to pack dh one when we had dd2!

(mind you i went in at 10pm on the night so after i had the drugs hubby just slept til i needed him lol)

Hunnie ~ never mind what anyone says about how many bags you have its upto you!

My hubby was shocked i was only taking one bag for us both he thought i sohlud have one for me one for baby! You do whats best for you xx

i was told it was easier to separate them out by my midwife... she said it made it much easier for partners and midwives to find baby grows etc if you are sleeping and they need to change the baby.... not sure what she would say to husbands little bag though!!!

xxx

I think it's a great idea. Do you want to pack him a change of clothes as well, in case you are there for a while? A friend of my DH told him to make sure he was wearing a button up shirt to make it easy for him to have skin to skin contact too, so maybe pack him a change of shirt? I love the message you've put on the present too. I've got DH a little xmas pressie from baby too, but since we're not due till the new year it won't be an early one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back