the funniest thought!!

hennaly

Reaction score
We were in a lift today and on the way up i turned to my husband and said 'OMG this is the babies first bungee jump' he gave me the strangest look but when i told him i had visions as we were going up of the baby hanging onto its cord going down laughing. He could see the funny side of it but said i raving mad, i couldnt help it i just had a vision and said what i saw :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
thatss nothing
i used to think going over speedbumps would rip the placenta off my uterus wall :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kimbo said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
thatss nothing
i used to think going over speedbumps would rip the placenta off my uterus wall :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
thats funny cos I was paranoid about speed bumps when I was pregnant. It hurt so much when I went over one and I would yell "speed bump slow down" whenever we approached one in the car...it didn't matter who was driving!! :rotfl:

The thing is...it's stuck and now I still yell like mad when I see one coming up in the road...drives Andy totally mad! :rotfl: :oops: :rotfl: :oops:

when i first found out i was pregnant and for the first sort of month afterwards i was scared to cough too hard or sneeze!! If only it was THAT easy!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back