kids say the funniest things!! :D

when my cousin was much younger he blurted out to my grandad ''erm....grandad...have you got hairy nuts? '' hilarious

:rofl: makes u wonder where they get stuff from dont it!! hehe x

My nephew (4) was sitting on his my dads lap... my mom shouts from the kitchen 'Jay, what do you want in your sandwich' he replies "peanut butter" but she doesnt hear him. She shouts to him again asking the same questions and again he replies (bare in mind they're in diff rooms!) She comes storming into the lounge and says to him loudly "Jay...Ive asked three times now, what do you want in your sandwich?" He keeps nice and calm and says "peanut butter please..."

Im laughing the whole time... my mom walks out of the room and back into the kitchen. Then with the most serious adult face, still sitting on my dads lap he turns and says to him "That woman just doesnt listen does she!!!"

hahahahahahha freaking had me crying.

xx

:rofl: ahah that actually made me lol

My dads god son was 3 at the time and was just playing with lego on the floor.I was having a convo with his parents about their trip to sealife centre where some boys had been throwing icecubes off a balcony! His dad said "i was really gunna go for those boys!" To which his son replied "i was gunna go for those sexy girls!"

We were all creasing....didn't even know he was listening to the story!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back