Husbands say the funniest things!

EllieBelle

Reaction score
Having had such bad cravings for ice since the beginning onf Tri 3 I find I get some relief in consuming slush puppies from our local shop - always the raspberry ones which are a very vivid bright blue colour - my husband commented last night that if I continue to consume them for much longer I will be giving birth to a baby smurf :rotfl:

So come on girls whats the funniest thing your OH has said during your pregnancy!!!

:rotfl: i like that!

Mines not that funny but My OH phoned his mum a few days back to let her know we are having an obtuse beech baby (oblique breech)

Bless him!!

when i found out i had symphis pubis dysfunction my D/H went round telling everybody i had some sort of syphillis that was making walking difficult
bless there cotton socks

lmao glad mines not the only silly husband lol, if i have a bad pain and call out he goes "are you having CONTRAPTIONS" LMAO BLESS HIM

:rotfl: :rotfl:

My DH thought that, before i explained to him, bear in mind he is 28, girls only have two holes one for sex and peeing and one for pooping :lol: he also said that im not allowed to have pop (as ginger ale always got rid of my morning sickness in first tri) becuse it will scare our baby when it fizzes in my belly :rotfl: :rotfl: i know theres somthing else hes said, but i cant think right now. and its always said so serious and he really beleives hes right bless him x

ooh I've been dying for a slush puppy. Nowhere does them round here!

My OH asked me "Is the baby's umbilical cord attached to the inside of your belly button?" :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back