What's the funniest thing that has happenned??

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
As we all know pregnancy is full of worry and anxiety, but there are some amusing moments too.

The funniest thing that happened to me was this:

I was 35 weeks pregnant with twins and had gone to see my mw at our local dr surgery for one of my weekly check ups.
She asked me would I mind if the student mw had a feel of the babies, I said of course not. Step forward this tiny little frightened young girl. The mw stepped out for a moment and the student continued to poke about. "Do you know where they are?", she asked, "erm, in my womb somewhere I hope", I replied.
The mw came back, "well?" she asked the student. "I cant find any babies in there" she said!!!!!

I can assure you there were too good sized babies in there wriggling about, the girl was white as a sheet, so nervous bless her :lol:

Also, a friend of mine had a smear test and the nurse found a postage stamp stuck in her "hair", the shame, funny though haha xx

A friend of mine went for her smear & instead of using lady garden spray to smell nice, she used a glitter spray instead :)

The nurse was very happy she had made such an effort :)

xxx

A friend of mine went for her smear & instead of using lady garden spray to smell nice, she used a glitter spray instead :)

The nurse was very happy she had made such an effort :)

xxx

That's another good one!

Is this one of those hypothetical friends stories?!

Oh yeah, the good old "my friend", I do that all the time. BTW the stamp wasnt me lol!! xx

I'm deffo going to use glitter spray next time I go lol xxx

I cant think of anything better, perhaps i will vajazzle for my next appointment :wink:

A friend of mine who recently had IVF (ahem, coughs in embarrassment...) ended up quite constipated due to the medication given during the egg retrieval process. The night of the embryo transfer, I (erm... I mean she..) was straining so much, she was convinced she'd pooped the embryo out! :)

DH loves having a good laugh at that story!!

After having my son we moved house & I went to my new doctor for my smear. Keep in mind this our first meeting. I'd had to have an episiotomy & be stitched after having him. During the smear (with the doctors fingers still there) she said "I bet your husband is happy with the surgeon that stitched you up. Nice & tight in there!"
I was soooooooooooo embarrassed. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry!
:shock:
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/images/smilies/blush.gif

Sunnyb xxx

Ha ha , these stories are funny!!! Postage stamps and glitter pmsl!! xx

After having my son we moved house & I went to my new doctor for my smear. Keep in mind this our first meeting. I'd had to have an episiotomy & be stitched after having him. During the smear (with the doctors fingers still there) she said "I bet your husband is happy with the surgeon that stitched you up. Nice & tight in there!"
I was soooooooooooo embarrassed. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry!
:shock:
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/images/smilies/blush.gif

Sunnyb xxx

Ewwwwwww xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member