The Feel-Good Thread!

MissJuly10

Reaction score
So then ladies, what has happened to you recently, or what has someone done for you/given you etc that makes you feel good, or thankful?

Thought we could do with a bit of cheerful chatter in here, it's starting to feel cold and cobwebby!

I'll start...

I feel good because my wonderful husband bought me a brand new mobile last night and treated me to a fantastic dinner at a lovely Italian restaurant - I love Italian cuisine!

I'm thankful that my husband is so laid back about TTC and he allows me to babble on in my TTC lingo when I'm having a rubbish day, it really does help me chill out, knowing that he's so relaxed himself. :)

I love that my OPK actually shows changes at least, even if I don't have a positive, I feel relieved when I can see a visible difference. Even if I don't understand why they are the way they are. ;)

That's about it so far...Will add more if I think of any! :thumbup:

Anyone else?

Last edited:
What a great thread MissJuly

I feel good when my OH knows i'm having a bad day and brings me home my fav chocolate, crisps and strawberry ribena, he used to do it when we first started dating, and it always makes me smile :)

Great idea MissJ :)

I'm looking forward to the New Year because i think it's just going to be a great cleanser for all my woes and a clean slate to start again - leaving all of the crapness of 2010 behind me.

Just getting my focus onto the "me stuff for the now" rather than for the "us stuff for the future".

I'm so bogged down putting all my efforts into something that i can't control that all the things i can control are starting to get me down and it's so lame.

Roll on xmas :dance:

Aw that's lovely! :yay:

My hubby bought me a nice big box of chocs which I wanted to ration so I could enjoy them over a couple of days but woke up the next morning to find my previously half filled box of chocs EMPTY on the sofa, wedged between two very sheepish looking dogs. :rolleyes:

Great idea MissJ :)

I'm looking forward to the New Year because i think it's just going to be a great cleanser for all my woes and a clean slate to start again - leaving all of the crapness of 2010 behind me.

Just getting my focus onto the "me stuff for the now" rather than for the "us stuff for the future".

I'm so bogged down putting all my efforts into something that i can't control that all the things i can control are starting to get me down and it's so lame.

Roll on xmas :dance:

Yep, I have a great feeling about 2011, can't wait for New Year. :)

Also looking forward to stuffing my face at Christmas! :p x x

I love the fact that I've broken up for the christmas holidays yaaay!
I love that this is just the beginning of a new chapter in our lives; 1st month TTC!
I also feel happy that I can look forward to a new year - 2010 has so far been amazing for us, and I hope 2011 to be the same! Lots of baby dust to everyone :D :D :D

Good thinking missj,
iv been really ill lately and my OH has traveled the hour to n from work everyday to come make me feel better.... wel at least help
he even brought me some flowers :D :D

Dita - I hope 2011 is just as wonderful for you hun. :) x x

Minxie - Aw bless you, hope you feel better soon - Nice to hear you're getting spoiled by Gav ;) ! x x

I went out on my own to see the christmas lights and it made me feel really positive and much stronger. it was good to focus back on me as i think we've put too much on hold as we might be pregnant...now we're booking stuff up and we'll hopefully be sad to cancel stuff because we are :D

ScotchEgg - That's great hun. :) We were the same, we turned down lots of stuff due to worrying about being preg or not but that was only because of my long cycles and not knowing where we were. I hope you get good news. x x

Last edited:
I am thankful for marrying such an amazing and supportive man who tells me everything is going to be ok when I break down and cry (which sadly has been more often then not these past few months).

I am also thankful for the large glass of wine he bought me when I was having a lovely hot bubble bath x

Hi ladies, Im still lurking lol. Its great youre all feeling positive and have nice things going on.

x

im thankful that i am alive every single day and that the people who are close to me in my life are healthy and happy! (that might sound cliched but i genuinely mean it) i'm also pleased that i am seeing the back of 2010, one of the worst years ever..!

i am seriously looking forward to new beginnings in 2011 and of course i hope that i have my baby or at least a bfp by the end of the year!

finally, i'm grateful that my lovely OH has treated me to a trip to NYC - a great start to the year!! xxx

Aw, these are all so lovely. :)

I really hope 2011 is a kick arse year for everyone. :D x x

oooh lucky you positivity! NYC is fab, sure you'll love it! What a lovely OH!

I'm thankful that i have an amazing best friend who can pick me up when i'm really down and my husband actually did something really sweet yesterday. I was really upset and when he went out to get veg for x mas dinner, he swung by starbucks and brought me a gingerbread latte. I was sat in a hot bubblebath when he got back so it was lushy!

Aw that sounds lovely hun! Your hubby sounds very sweet. :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back