I feel horrible

breezee1984

Reaction score
So I feel like a total witch.I have an extreme jealousy for pregnant women and women with children.Especially friends of my husband and me. I can't look at them without wanting to cry.I can'tstand the fact that others are so happy and I feel empty.What do I do?????

Hi,
I know exactly how you feel. It took us three years to get pregnant and there were so many people who were trying and got pregnant easily or had lovely little babies. I used to actively avoid people if they brought their new babies in to work.
What I would say to you is try to stay positive and don't get too anxious about the fact it doesn't seem to be happening. (I know that is easier said than done.) We had resigned ourselves to the fact that we were probably not going to have an addition to our family and I even went back on the pill for a month because we were going on holiday and I didn't want AF whilst we were away. The next month I didn't take it and hey presto I became pregnant. We are still amazed that it happened and can't understand how that could make a difference especially when the first time we were trying for a baby it happenened the first month.
Don't give up hope and don't beat yourself up about how you feel about others-your time will come I am sure

I feel like that all the time - if thats makes you feel any better most people i know that are TTC feel the same way. :hug:

im glad to know im not alone. my husband and i just found out his friend and his girlfriend are pregnant with baby number 2 and my husband got really jealous...lol..never thought id see the day but yes i have...lol

I feel like that too. My best friend is pregnant and I'm completely avoiding her. She seemed abit insensitive though when she found out, she just text me out of the blue saying I'm pregnant, not that long after I miscarried. And because I wasnt all excited and happy about it she said I was just jealous. She wasnt even ttc which is the reason I'm so bitter about it.

i just found out my little sster is ttc as well and i dont know what ill do if she conceives before me...it will probably be the hardest thing ever.

my OH sister has just announced her pregnancy and im really jealous. ive been walking around envious of every pregnant woman and new mum ive seen.

It is a very natural emotion. I feel guilty for having the same feelings towards any women who announces her PG...i get really judgemental thinking 'why has she got pg...they have only been together 1 year, not 10 years etc.' or 'why is she pg, she is realy unstable, I would be a much better mum.' it is a horrible judgemental thing to think, I feel ashamed for even having those thoughts.

My little sis is 28/9 weeks pg, but I feel different towards her. i feel jealous, but in a funny way...kind of 'I wish it was me too'....not that 'I wish it was me instead of her', if you know what I mean.

emotions do funny things to us...the urge to have a baby must be one of the strongest I have ever felt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back