Really Good Mood

monster_munch

Reaction score
I am in a fantastic mood at the moment.

I love my husband, even though my daughter is a total pest, I love her to bits.

I had some great sex last night (with my husband ;) ) and he makes me laugh so much.

As much as I want another baby with him, I now feel safe in the knowledge that I love him and our daughter so much that I don't need another baby to complete us.
Even if we hadn't had our daughter I would still be happy because I had him and am very thankful that I found him!

Sorry for gushy post.

Lets have a really positive thread - post everything that you are thankful for here and when we are feeling low we can read through and cheer ourselves up :D

Great Thread Hunny!!! :D

im feeling quite happy today, im 'sick' off work :wink: and Danny is here :D so that means its a short week and i will be seeing him agian on Friday and then its my birthday!!! :D

although i really want a baby im feeling happier today becauase although AF is here i can stuff my face with chocolate without feeling guilty

:wink:

I am happy because I am proud of my little girl and my Oh is fab even if he did eat all the bread :D

I am happy beacuse.....

My partner had a major anger problem to the point where we nearly split but i said he had to get help which he did he been seen a counciler. He is a very jellous type.

Well at weekend i went to a family wedding & was chatting to all but did chat lot to my cousion who is same age get on really well with him oh never meet him before the wekend, My oh did not make 1 fuss over the whole weekend about anything, i am so proud i think we have got out of the anger stage, i feel like i have a new man.

Oh and sex is greater then ever. :dance: :dance: :dance:

I have a brilliant son, a wonderful (most of the time) husband and a chance to try for another child - even though I'm not there yet - I didn't even have the chance for 9 years :D
I no longer have to go to a job that sucks the life out of me everyday - and even though it was a wonderful "career" I love my little buisness and being back at the bar. :D

Oh and tonight I'm getting some of what MM got last night :wink:
I got it last night too :rotfl:

Sorry ladies... but I have the absolute, 100% best husband ever. He likes to do so many things with me... just because he gets to be with me. Everyone says that the sweet things wear off... but it's be over two years now... (almost four years that we've known each other) and he is sweeter than ever. We have never went to bed angry, and never fought longer than an hour or so... He is just fantastic. He tells me everyday how beautiful he thinks I am... and just stares at me sometimes when he doesn't think I'm paying attention. I love him sooo much! He is so patient when I'm having a crappy day... or feeling ill. He always offers to come home when I say I'm sick or cramping too heavily. He always tries to make me laugh... and we have soooo many inside jokes and little phrases we use that everyone else would just laugh at! He even has this bracelet that he wears that has my name on it... (I have one with his name too)... and even though some people say that it's twee... or whatever... he doesn't care. (and I don't even make him wear it either!)
Sorry... I could go on and on forever!

To make a long story....well...longer... I LOVE MY HUSBAND AND I ABSOLUTELY FOUND THE EXACT PERSON I'M SUPPOSE TO SPEND MY WHOLE LIFE WITH!

:cheer: :dance:

Yes it's true Jamie your hubby does sound really lovely- I like that he is so much into the idea of babies and you talk a lot about baby names etc- my OH would not be as mad keen to talk about stuff like that much, I don't think. So yes he does sound lovely! :cheer:

I am thankful because I have a lovely boyf, two lovely furbabies, a lappy, a telly, and next week we're going on hols to Cornwall for a week. :cheer: I got some benefit money backpaid so hopefully later in the year, we're going to Athens for a week, which I would love. :cheer:

Hopefully before this time next year, I will have a new (council) flat. I have been troubled a lot by some things that happened to me several years ago, but it really feels like I'm getting over the things in the past a bit more and sorting my head out :cheer:

and here is a cheerful pic of my boys, the youngest used to climb on top of the wardrobe :D

cupboardpc8.jpg

20070303nightout0019wa5.jpg

I've got to say, like a lot of you latdies, i'm very thankful and happy to have my husband.

He puts up with a hell of a lot of cr@p from me, if i'm feeling frustrated and angry, he give me a cuddle and lets me know that he's standing by me no matter what. Pretty much I can't get rid of him.

He even had a look in the baby shop window with me over the weekend and was pointing out things that he thought was cute. I think he'll make a kind and loving dad, he even wants to homeschool our own kids so he can see them all the time! :) (not sure how he'll feel once he's had to change a few nappies :rotfl: ) He's even open minded enough to be happy to baby wear, he makes me laugh, and doesn't mind when I tell him i hate his music! He just puts headphones on! :lol:

He's incredibly supportive, and even if i'm not up for a bit of BD'ing (or adult cuddling as he calls it) he doesn't get upset, he just cuddles me and we fall asleep! :)

And last, but not least, he's got his residency Visa and shipping himself away from his family to set up our own place back home in Australia, just so he can be with me. Ultimate commitment. I honestly don't think i could have found someone that's more perfect for me. :lol:

Got to say MM, what a lovely topic to write about, it does make you feel better and make you realise just how lucky you are to have what you have.

I am happy because...

I too have a wondeful OH and two gorgeous boys :hug: :hug: :hug: . Oh and our daft dog Hooch who is like a big 6 stone baby :D .

We all have our health. And if I'm not PG this month then we'll just continue having fun trying 8) 8) 8) 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back