The difference between planned & unplanned!!

faithangle

Reaction score
Having two children 1 boy age 13 and 1 girl age 7 who were both unplained, but very much special, I always wanted to know what it would be like planning. I imagined it to be very fun and exciting. I never realised how stressed out I would become and how easy the fun could be taken out of it until now. Trying to keep the flavour to it when time to BD is hard work. I have to put hats down to all you ladies who have been TTC for such a long time and even when knocked down managing to pick yourself up again. Whats the secret to staying strong???

Accepting that you have no control over the situation.

I think that is what causes the most stress, feeling like it just has to work and then coming to terms to the disappointment and injustice when it doesn't regardless of all your efforts.

If you can feel content in the fact you are doing everything that you can and it will happen when it will happen, then it'll be stress free :)

Easier said than done though :oooo:

Yep that is so true, although thats prob the same advice I'd give to another person its so hard to take it from yourself. x

Hi Hun, I couldn't wait too ttc but you're right it ain't fun (well apart from bd lol ) it's stressful :-(
Xxx

Yeah why couldn't I just feel just FUL rather than STRESSED....lol x Theres alot of stronger ladies out there!

my number one rule is to make it all about the fun. If you're going to have sex a certain amount while you're fertile, do it the same the rest of the month so that the focus is on enjoying it rather than the outcome.

almost 11 months in and still enjoying the 'making' bit :D

I'm with scotch - we are on month 7 and the "fun" part is still very fun but that's cos we have sex ALL the time not jus in fertile period x

Little treats when AF turns up helps too x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back