the difference between AF and spotting??

babyg

Reaction score
Does anyone know the difference between AF and spotting?

Is spotting a more darker colour??

Can it last for 6 days?

Any info would be great

Baby dust to all :) :)

I always just assumed that AF was heavier than spotting.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Im pregnant and ive been spotting, it started off pink and it was there everytime i wiped then i had some really red blood after a BM and then it went back to pink and i *think* its nearly stopped now so its been for about 4 days really.

Thanks for the replies.

I'm oo CD6 of what I think is my AF but I'm not 100% because I've only had a light-medium (if that's) bleed from CD1.

Do u think it cud be spotting or AF, its been redish pink, no brownish red colour yet tho??

I'm hoping AF but I'm stressing myself out ovver it all, arggghhhh!!

Think I need to take a step back and relax girlies, bath to destress after work me thinks :) xx

Big congrats on ur BFP btw piglets, sorry, I'm sneaking on my phone when no one aorund in work and trying to read and reply super quick.

Xxx

babyg what fone do u use as when i go on my iphine on here it wont let me comment???

soz gatecrashing a little

Blackberry hun, its a pain tho, very slow loading, have to refresh all time to see new comments, and its eats my battery, on red now and hour and half till home time lol.

I wonder if there's an app we can download like they do for twitter and fb??hmmm wud be much better.

U'd think ur iphone wud post ok, it is very snazzy and high tech aint it, my sis got one :)

Maybe try refreshing page see if that works, I always use quick reply at bottom under everyones comments xx

i got hour an half left but i can sit at my desk on here an no1 nos hehe,

i have tried everuthing from copy an pasting to refresh there is something called tapatalk you can down load but its 1.99 as much as i love this site not sure it worth that to post on my mob

i just av to thread stalk on a weekend lol.

id b lost with out my fone is the best!!! love iphones!! :) :)

I use tapatalk on my blackberry because I hated waiting for the site to load on my browser. It is good cuz it loads quicker and all that, but it doesn't look anything like the site and pics don't always load.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Spotting tends to be pink/brown and when you wipe, af can start of browny pink but gets heavier and needs some kind of protection from underwear eg. tampon or towel. Spotting tends to be a couple of spots in underwear or noticed on toilet tissue after the loo x

thanks jay jay

thanks for inform cosmic girl, i have been wearing tampax from cd3 but they havnt had as much blood as usual ??? so not sure if it spotting or AF.....confused

Ok panic over girl, defo AF now, arrived properly last night, what a pain in the butt that I've still got it on CD7 tho!!

least you know one way or the other now huni and you can work out ya next cycle hopefully.

do you normally have long AFS?????

:dust: just for u xxxx

Well my last one was 8 days but that was light, heavy then light again

And then this one has been different light for up to CD6 but last night had more and then today CD7 I have leaked through :( :( I dunno what's goin on, thought I'd be ok to change my tampax lunch time since I've been light but I leaked, very heavy compared to how I usually am??

I don't know what's goin on with me arrrrggggghhhhhh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back